Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne nodded. He grabbed Damian's hand as he led them to the bedroom. He lied down on the bed and stuck his butt into the air. "Damian, take me now." He said with a huge blush on his face.
Damian and smiled and without hesitation Damian thrusted into ryne
Ryne moaned in pleasure as Damian entered him. He felt him continue to thrust in and out, moaning at every movement. "Faster! Harder! Wreck me Damian!"
Damian went so faster way faster then a human ever could thrusting in and out hard til he climaxed Cumming deep inside Ryne
Ryne moaned deeply as Damian's seed filled his womb. He tried to catch his breath, resting his head on the pillow with butt still in the air. "That...felt....amazing." He said in between breaths.
Damian smiled and layed down putting his but in the air " lets make roys prophesy come true"
Ryne looked at Damian with a blush. He never done this before. He got up and started to enter Damian. He started to thrust into him, picking up the pace but he was tired from before. He moved his hand towards Damian's dick and began to jack him off.
Damian moaned loud " oh Ryne faster harder..." He demanded
Ryne nodded as he went faster. He kept thrusting faster and faster until he cummed. Filling Damian with his own seed.
" so..amazing..baby..." Damian said breathe less now his head on the pillow
Ryne crashed down onto the bed, tired from the ordeal. "I wish we could see your family. I'd like to see your sister and her baby. I'm sure your family misses you."
Damian sighed " no my family doesn't miss me maybe my sister...we could go...visit if you really wanted to.." Damian whispered hesitant
Ryne smiled a little. "It'll be okay. I have you with me." He said snuggling into Damian's chest.
Damian nodded and smiled " will go tomorrow...I'm to tired today and I know you are also.."
Ryne smiled as he drifted off to sleep. He woke up the next morning, with a full term sextuplet sized belly on his small frame. He looked down and smiled, he started to rub his belly. He got turned on by his belly rub and felt his sexual urges rise. He moved his hand to his dick and started to pump it. He but his lips trying to keep quiet for him mate.
Damian slept not realizing what his mate was doing Damian had a big belly that looked like her had triplets or maybe quads residing in his stomach
Ryne continued to masturbate beside Damian. He looked to Damian and his new belly and started to fantasize about Damian. He accidentally let out a moan. He tried to suppress it but it was loud enough for Damian to hear.
As he heard Ryne moan Damian woke up and looked over seeing him masturbate he smiled and laughed " do you want some help with that."
Ryne blushed till his entire face was red. "Damian! Its not what it looks like!" He frantically said.
Damian laughed " what does it look like then?"