Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne held onto Damian. He rubbed his belly as he talked. "Okay. How are you? You look better." He said smiling.
Damian smiled " I feel better like a weights been lifted off.."
Ryne giggled. "You weight was lifted off, my weight was dropped on." He said rubbing his belly as his babies kicked. He moaned as felt pleasure.
Damian smiled as he lifted rynes shirt and kissed all over his belly
Ryne moaned. "Wait Damian. The kids will hear us." He said frantically as started to kick.
" let them hear..." Said Damian which surprised ryne because he was never devious like that
Ryne moaned deeply, loving the feeling but surprised at Damian's deviousness. The babies began to more, turning him on even more.
Damian Continue to kiss and rub all over rynes stomach
Ryne moaned louder before covering his mouth with his one hand. The pleasure was overwhelming him and soon he cummed in his pants. His knees got weak as he leaned on Damian.
Damian helped hold Ryne up " lets get you up to bed..." Whispered Damian as he led ryne to their bed room
Ryne nodded as he was tired. When they arrived at their bedroom, Ryne immediately lied down on the bed. His belly rested on the soft bed as he rubbed it tenderly. "That felt good. Please don't do it again." He said embarrassed that he did something indecent in a public place.
Damian smirked and laid down besides ryne " our children are older they understand what sex is...no need to hide something in our own home"
Ryne still blushed. "I know but they're still my babies!" He whined as the babies began to kick. Ryne moaned in pleasure at his wombs movement. He rubbed his belly, only to intensify the pleasure. Ryne moaned even louder as he rubbed. He said in between moans. "Damian, please help. I need release." He said blushing.
Damian smile sliding down he removed rynes pants and started sucking
Ryne moaned heavily as he arched his back. His head was swimming in pleasure and it never seemed to stop. The babies began to kick again, sending a chill down Ryne's spine. "Damian! I'm going to cum!" He said feeling the urgency to release.
Damian didn't say anything he just sucked harder
Ryne moaned louder. "I'm coming!" He yelled as he released his sperm. It continued to release a torrent of sperm, not filling the need to stop. He finished cumming as he breathed heavily, his belly rising up and down.
Damian swallowed and smiled
Ryne twitched in pleasure. "Why have I gotten so horny?" He asked as his children started to kick. Not wanting to rub his belly was unbearable but he didn't want to cause another repeat of him going through his sex phase.
" that potion I've been giving you to make the birth painless that's a side effect..."