Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne hugged him. "Please. I can take it." He said holding onto Damian like his life depended on it.
Damian shook his head " lets see...how this first pregnancy works out"
Ryne hugged him harder. "Please, let me do it. I want my children back." He said as he began to cry.
Damian's heart broke for ryne he held him " ryne....please I can't lose you..."
Ryne held onto Damian. "I just want our kids back. I miss them so much. I can't stand the thought of your father corrupting them into what he wants them to be." He said crying deeply.
Damian nodded and sighed kissing Rynes cheek " this is all my fault Ryne..."
Ryne shook his head. "No its not. Just promise me that you'll help get our kids back."
" I will help but I'm not risking your life for it Ryne so stop it" Damian snapped annoyed
Ryne looked afraid at Damian snapping. He trembled a bit. "Okay. I'll stop." He said holding onto him.
Damian's whole body was tense and shaking from the stress he stood up " I need to take a walk"
"Damian? Please, don't go. I need you." He said with tears in his eyes.
Damian shook his head Roy ran in crying " daddy don't let them take us"
Ryne looked to his son with tears. He went to Roy and hugged him. "Don't worry. We'll come get you. We'll all be one big happy family again." He said with tears staining his cheeks.
Roy cried with ryne he was older now about 14 " no daddy don't let them take us no!"
Ryne cried. "I wish I could but I can't. I want you to be strong for me. I want you to keep your brothers and sisters in check, help them when they need it, and don't let grandpa change any of you." He explained to his son.
Roy nodded and rubbed rynes stomach " of course daddy for you and papa"
Ryne smiled. "You've grown. Me and papa will get you all back. I promise."
Roy smiled holding out his pinky " pinky promise daddy.."
Ryne smiled. "Pinky promise." He said as they crossed fingers.
Roy smiled and Damian walked in a arrow in his shoulder he tried to attack a hunter in the woods