Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Roy nodded as he took off to find his siblings and do their tasks. Ryne looked to his little boy. "They grow up so fast." He stated breathing heavily, feeling the first baby go down his birth canal.
Damian looked at Ryne worried " love...it's gonna be okay your gonna be okay you've done this plenty before "
Ryne still wept a little. "I know but I feel to weak. I don't think I can do it this time." He said glumly.
" yes you can" Damian put his neck to ryne " drink.."
Ryne shook his head. "No Damian! It can kill you!" He exclaimed as a baby kicked hard against his stomach.
" you won kill me...please ryne drink you need it" he said sternly
Ryne nodded. "Please! I'll be fine." He said refusing it but in pain.
Damian refused taking a knife to his neck " if you don't do it I will bite me ryne..."
Ryne shook his head as he cried. "Okay! I'll do it. I don't want to see you hurt." He said weeping. He slowly went to Damian's neck and started to hesitate.
" Ryne close your eyes and just bite in"
Ryne closed his eyes and tears went down. He but into Damian, drawing his blood. He sucked a lot of Damian's blood as his strength returned.
Damian moaned slightly letting ryne drink
Ryne continued his drink until he removed himself. He licked his lips, loving Damian's taste. "Damian, are you okay?" He asked worried.
Damian nodded a little weak " you'll be fine...now " Damian smiled
Ryne nuzzled up against Damian as the first child began to go down his birth canal. Ryne grunted as he felt their child move.
Damian held ryne " your okay...just push"
Ryne continued to push and felt the child's head leave his body. Ryne panted heavily as he tried to push. The other babies started to travel down his birth canal too. "Damian! They're stuck and the others want out now!" He exclaimed.
Damian quickly pulled on the baby's head pulling out the baby " it's a girl you can do this ryne"
Ryne pushed hard. He felt each child being pushed out in a row. Ryne didn't have time for a break as his children were being born.
Damian was amazed as child after child slid out he took each other wrapping it in a blanket and putting it aside