Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne held his son. "Shhh its okay. You don't have to go. I promise you that you don't have to go. I'll even make sure daddy gets you into something else." He said. The babies start to kick. "Looks like the babies want some attention. Can you rub my belly? I think they really like you." He stated
Roy smiled and rubbed rynes stomach talking to the babies in a whisper that ryne couldn't hear
Ryne smiled as he watched his son whispered to his unborn brothers and sisters. "Let's go get something to eat. These babies are too hungry for my liking." He said as a hard kick hit near Roy.
Roy's smiled " they kicked.." He got up with ryne and went to the kitchen where Damian was giving everyone their daily cup off blood and pancakes
Ryne smiled as they entered. He sat down and ate all his blood and pancakes, eating six plates pancakes that were a foot high and two pitchers of blood. He rubbed his belly to calm the brood within. Soon all his children started to surround him. "What are you all doing?" He asked
Lydia the leader spoke up " we wanna rub your stomach feel the babies..."
Ryne smiled. He lifted up his shirt and exposed his large belly. "Here you go. Rub away." He said happily.
14 hands rubbed his belly as Damian came behind him kissing his neck " is Roy okay?" He whispered
Ryne enjoyed Damian's kiss. "He'll be okay. We just need to discuss some things that he's concerned about." He said as he enjoyed his belly rubs.
Damian nodded " of course..." The babies started kicking hard all at once breaking rynes rib
Ryne moaned in pain quietly. He rubbed his belly to calm his children down. It seem to be doing the trick.
Damian smiled at his children " run along now...me and daddy need alone time.."
Ryne smiled as each of his children ran off to do their own thing. He watched as Damian sat in front of him.
Damian smiled " so what's up with Roy?"
"He said that he saw himself in the army. He doesn't want to be in the army. I promised him that." He said hoping he can keep that promise.
Damian's eyes got wide " I just talked to the counsel the other day they want him in the army because of his gift he could see future enemy attacks..."
Ryne shook his head. "Don't put Roy through it. He doesn't want to go to the army." He said rubbing his belly, worried for his son.
" ryne he's a child he doesn't know what he wants..."
Ryne shook his head. "But he needs to find out. We can't force something as big as the military on him. Give him time to think, let him decide what he wants." He said giving him a pleading look.
Damian just sighed " if I go against the elders they might not let me teach the children...but will wait see what happened any other visions?"