Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne shook his head. "They said your mate could only do it. They meant me. Please, I'll do it. Make me pregnant again. Pregnant till I burst with life." He said hugging him.
Damian looked at ryne " you do realize we have 5 months to have 75 children so I have to find potions to make your pregnancy shorter..."
Ryne nodded. "And I'll drink any one of them to keep our children from leaving." He stated.
Damian sighed and kissed Ryne " the deal is they go to my father til we have the children..."
Ryne nodded. "Then lets not waste anymore time. Go her some potions, we'll need to get me as swollen as possible." He stated, rubbing his flat stomach.
Damian sighed and kissed Rynes forehead before leaving he went and got a ton of potions all for rynes pregnancy and birth
Ryne looked at all the potions in front of him. "Okay, which ones should I take?" He asked.
Damian handed him a white potion " this will increase the size of children and make your stomach stretching pleasureful" Damian watched as ryne took it he then pushed ryne down on the bed smirking
Ryne blushed. "Please, take me. Wreck me!" He said as he felt Damian's member at his entrance.
Damian thrusted hard into ryne thrusting in and out hard in fast he slowly picked up speed using his powers to go as fast as he could
Ryne moaned heavily as Damian entered his womb. He cummed a lot and rolled his eyes back in pleasure.
Damian thrusted hard moaning and Cumming many times deep into ryne
Ryne moaned as he watched his belly expand. It got bigger than what he had with his 27 kids. He moaned in pleasure as his belly stretched. He rubbed his belly as he cummed heavily.
Damian smiled and went down on Ryne slowly sucking him off
Ryne moaned heavily at the blowjob he was receiving. He screamed with pleasure and rubbed his belly lovingly.
Damian sucked faster
Ryne moaned even louder as he cummed heavily. He panted heavily as his belly went up and down in sync with his breathing.
Damian swallowed and sat up rubbing rynes stomach softly
Ryne rubbed his belly as well. "Is there anyway, to get me pregnant, while pregnant?" He asked.
Damian shook his head " Ryne I'm not endangering your life for this...you being this pregnant is already dangerous..."