Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne nodded as he rested. The next morning, he was dreaming of himself even bigger than last time and being pumped by Damian throughout it all. Ryne purred in pleasure as he hugged Damian in his sleep.
Damian eyes popped open he had a horrible dream he got very sick an he was pregnant just Roy said it was starting to scare him he needed to talk to his sister he slipped out of bed and called Elaine
Ryne felt around for Damian, wanting his warmth. When he didn't feel Damian's presence then he woke up. He looked around for Damian worryingly. "Damian, where are you?"
Damian was in the living room talking to Elaine " hey...yeah I had that dream that Roy had a vision of...I looked just like mom I was so sick...ryne was crying..." Damian whispered
Ryne looked around the castle frantically for Damian worried about Damian. He searched everywhere for him. Finally he just returned to their bedroom where Ryne just plopped onto the bed crying. He missed Damian so much
Damian thought ryne was still asleep and decided to start making breakfast for the kids when all of a sudden he saw his son at the top of the steps looking sickly " Roy what's wrong?" He asked before Roy took a step and feel down the steps "ROY!" Damian screamed rushing to his son
Ryne heard Damian scream and rushed to him. He saw Damian holding Roy in his arms. "ROY! What happened?!" He asked frantically.
Damian looked down at his son who's eyes were shut Roy's head was bleeding he sighed " he...looked so sick and he fell...stay here with the kids I'm taking him to the elders.." He said he stood up holding his son close to him
Ryne nodded. He had tears in his eyes at the thought of losing his son.
Damian quickly kissed rynes cheek and left with Roy he rushed into the elders house " please help.." He cried out
An elder named Solomon looked at Damian and Roy and acted quickly. He used spells to heal Roy and check to see what was wrong.
Damian held his son as Solomon healed him Roy was getting sick his powers were making him sick " what's wrong will he be okay?" Damian whispered as he couldn't imagine going home and telling ryne their son was gone
Solomon looked to Damian. "His powers have caused him to become weaker. Most children never develop powers such as these until late into their lives. Roy's future sight is draining his vitality and will cause him to die. Unless we can transfer over his powers to a new vampiric host, then he'll survive."
" we need to transfer them but to who? His power is Great gift but given to the wrong person it would be evil..."
Solomon wondered. "How about you? You and him seem like a perfect match transfer powers." He stated
Damian nodded not caring about the powers just about saving his son " yes please just save him.."
Solomon nodded as he began the process. He started to chant ancient words as his hands glowed blue with magic. An orb appeared out of Roy's chest and went into Damian's chest. Solomon's hands stopped glowing. "There. He shall suffer no more." He stated
Damian nodded " thank you so much Solomon I must go home now to be with ryne goodbye.." He said before rushing home he laid Roy in his bed then walked into their bedroom " ryne?" He called
Ryne woke up, after crying himself asleep. He looked towards Damian, got up from thier bed and ran into his arms. He cried into Damian's chest. "Please tell me he's okay." He asked worried about his son
Damian nodded " he's fine I took his powers they were hurting him" Damian whispered kissing Damian's head