Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne smiled. "Thank you. Come over here. I have a reward for saving our son." He said seductively.
Damian smiled and walked over to the bed laying down
Ryne got on top of Damian and inserted his member into his asshole. Ryne moaned in pleasure.
Damian moaned " oh ryne..."
Ryne smiled as he grounded against Damian. He bent down and kissed Damian deeply.
Damian kissed back deeply
Ryne continued to be pumped by Damian's member. "Please fill me up. I'm dying to have your seed in me." He said with a perverted tone.
Damian nodded and pumped harder and faster " only if you fill me up after.."
Ryne nodded. He felt Damian reach deep into his womb. "Yes! Harder! Faster!" He yelled to Damian.
Damian thrust deep into rynes womb and climaxed
Ryne moaned as the hot seed reached into his womb. Ryne fell onto Damian's chest, out of breath. He felt some cum leak from his ass as he continued to orgasm.
Damian smiled " my turn.."
Ryne nodded as he lied down. He kissed Damian as he mounted him. He moaned as he entered Damian, missing the feeling. "Feels so good."
Damian moaned pushing his ass in the air making ryne go deeper " oh.."
Ryne pumped into Damian harder and faster. He climaxed into him filling him with his seed.
Damian moaned loud as he orgasmed " oh ryne..."
Ryne smiled. He rubbed his belly. "How many do you think I'll have this time?" He said curiously.
" hopefully..alot.." Damian smiled and gave ryne a potion that would make his birth pleasureful but also make his pregnancy last 5 months
Ryne smiled as he drank the potion. "I will love being pregnant for five months, it'll give me time to enjoy it." He said happily. Ryne then took a nap that lasted till the next day.
He woke up when Damian was kicking in his sleep having a vision