Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne tried to shake Damian's shoulder. "Damian wake up. Your having a base dream."
Damian woke up and looked at ryne with tears in his eyes " no..."
Ryne was confused. "Tell me what's wrong. Please." He asked holding him.
Damian sobbed " I'm gonna get sick...no ones gonna know why..."
Ryne started to have tears in his eyes too. "Isn't there anything we could do?" He asked
" I-I don't know...don't worry about it..."
Ryne continued to cry. "I will worry about it! Something bad will happen and I only want to help." He said.
"Ryne I'll figure it out just smile baby..." Damian whispered caressing his cheek
Ryne tried to smile but the thought of losing Damian was scaring him. "Promise me that you'll try to stop it from happening."
" I promise...ryne..." He whispered kissing him deeply
Ryne smiled. He returned the kiss and felt his young begin to move. He rubbed his quintuplet size belly to calm his brood.
Damian rubbed rynes stomach then his belly with the other hand
Ryne giggled. "Let's go and check the kids. I'll bet their as hungry as I am." He said rubbing his large belly.
Damian nodded pulling ryne up he walk downstairs an smiling seeing Lydia was already serving breakfast
Ryne smiled at Lydia. "Good job. You deserve something, right Damian?" He asked proud of his daughter.
Damian smiled " of course she does but what?"
Ryne thought for a second. "How about some special dessert." He said ruffling Lydia's hair.
Lydia smiled " blood chocolate cake please daddy..."
Ryne smiled. "Okay. We'll make you one." He said kissing his daughter on the forehead.
Damian grabbed the cake mix pouring in blood and he put in the oven he looked like he was full term with triplets he suddenly felt dizzy and grabbed onto whatever was near him to keep from falling