Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne noticed Damian's pained expression. He stopped rubbing his belly and removed his hands, worried that he was hurting Damian inadvertently.
Damian moaned as the baby's kicked his ribs Ryne heard a loud crack as the baby's broke his rib and moved around violently Damian held back a cry
Ryne was worried now that he heard a snapping sound. "Damian, are you okay? Please tell me!" He said with tears in his eyes, worried about his lover.
Damian tried not to show weakness " I'm fine...they just broke a rib...I think it's time they're lowering " Damian whispered
Ryne started to worry. "What do I do? Is there any way for me to help?" He asked. He didn't know what to do.
Damian moaned as a contraction hit him " hold me...please..."
Ryne nodded as he held onto Damian tightly. He didn't want to lose him, he didn't know what to do if he was gone.
Damian relaxed in Rynes arms but Tensed up every time a contraction hit him he moaned he felt the baby's lower and he pushed as hard as he could crying in pain
Ryne watched as Damian was in pain. He moved himself to his birth canal and watched as the first child began to crown. "A few more big pushes and our first child will be born!" He exclaimed
Damian moaned hard and pushed as hard as he could " it hurts...bad...oh god..." Damian moaned pushing down hard
Ryne nodded. "I know. I've done it twice." He said. He rubbed Damian's large belly. The babies head finally emerged and next were the shoulders. Ryne was amazed and was kinda turned on but he shook his head of those thoughts. "Few more pushes, just a few more."
Damian moaned loudly and pushed hard the baby slide out and he screamed as Ryne heard another crack they all wanted out and his children were gonna break his ribs til they got out
Ryne held the first baby and quickly put it in a crib. He saw how in pain Damian was and he got an idea. He moved to Damian's exposed member and began to suck on it. He deep throated Damian's dick and was enjoying the taste of him.
Damian moaned arching his back filled with pleasure he pushed hard
Ryne continued to suck Damian off. He felt his hot seed go down his throat and swallowed it. He helped Damian with the second child, guiding it down his birth canal.
Damian moaned pushing very hard and screaming another rib breaking
Ryne grabbed onto the second child as it emerged from Damian's womb. He continued to suck Damian's member to help him with the pain. He rubbed Damian's belly and found only three more babies in his womb.
Damian tried to focus on the pleasure he moaned climaxing he pushed hard
Ryne swollen more cum. He started to develop a noticeable bulge on his belly from all the cum he swallowed. He moved his right hand to Damian's balls, massaging them as he moved his left hand to Damian's entrance, finding the baby beginning to crown.
Damian moaned loud " oh Ryne...thank you..." He whispered as Damian pushed as hard as he could the baby quickly sliding out