Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne sobbed at the thought of Yuki. They left in a rush but Ryne was depressed. He lied in bed and hardly moved.
Damian held ryne tightly " you need to drink some blood please ryne..."
Ryne shook his head, refusing Damian's request. "I don't want to eat or do anything. I just want my little Yuki back." He said as tears stained his cheeks.
Damian sighed " you have to eat I can't lose you too ryne please..."
Ryne sniffled. "Bring me back Yuki, then I'll eat." He stated as he pulled the covers up.
Damian sighed and pulled the covers away " don't make me force you eat"
Ryne groaned. "Damian. I don't want to eat. There's no reason for me to eat." He said turning away from Damian.
" you need to eat to sustain yourself...eat for your children and for me"
Ryne looked to Damian and thought about Roy and his other kids. "Alright." He said getting up and giving in.
Damian pushed him down " your weak ill get it"
Ryne nodded as he lied down. He rubbed his flat stomach sadly. He began to think and made a decision.
Damian walked In with a pitcher of blood
Ryne took the pitcher and downed the whole thing, completely starved. "Damian, we need to talk." He said.
Damian nodded " talk about what?"
Ryne gulped as he prepared to say what he wanted. "I don't want to have anymore children." He boldly said.
Damian looked at ryne in shock a little angry as well "WHAT?!?"
Ryne winced at his outburst. "I don't want any children. Not after what happened. I need to be with our children and help them." He said.
Damian was angry more then furious Ryne promised he would always have their children " No!" He screamed " you promised" Damian screams
Ryne shook his head. "I'm sorry. After what happened....I don't think I can carry a child. Please, I know it hurts you but you must know my pain as well." He stated.
" Ryne " he sighed " remember when the counsel said if anything happened the kids would go to my dad...well they came today they want the kids going to my father"