Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne had tears in his eyes. "I don't want them to go. I want them to stay here with us. We can teach them, you know what it to do, so it'll be simple. I don't want to lose them to that monster." He said crying.
He rubbed rynes back " it's not my choice it's the counsel it's a sacred tradition I did it and so did all my sisters and brother he's was so nice til mom died..." He sighed remembering " lets name the kids..."
Ryne stayed on the bed, to depressed over the situation at hand. "If I name the kids, it'll break my heart." He said crying even harder.
Damian held ryne " shhhh ryne please " Damian didn't know what to do his mates was upset but what could he do?
Ryne cried for a long time. Then he got an idea. He said between tears. "Maybe we could convince the counsel to let us keep them." He stated with tears down his eyes.
Damian nodded " I guess it's worth a try...."
Ryne smiled as he drifted off to sleep. The next morning, he awoke to see his belly already grown to the size of a full term quadruplet belly. He looked to Damian and tried to cuddle with him but his belly weighed him down.
Damian woke up chuckling as he saw this he wrapped his arms around ryne rubbing his stomach " good morning love.,,"
"Good morning, Damian." He said before kissing him. Ryne rubbed his stomach and tears began to form in his eyes
Damian quickly wiped away the tears " what's wrong ryne?" Damian whispered
"I'm sad because we won't be able to see our children again." He said burying his head into Damian's chest.
Damian sighed " were going to counsel today...you have to come learn the rules for being a vampire...I'll talk to them about our children but we have to get a big house.."
Ryne nodded. "When do we have to leave?" He asked clearing his eyes of tears.
" a couple hours my sister is gonna come over and watch the kids...after the counsel will look at houses nearby..."
Ryne nodded as he got on top of Damian. He stared at him with lustful eyes as he kissed him.
Damian smiles as he kissed ryne back deeply
Ryne continued to kiss Damian lovingly. "Can you promise me?" He asked
" promise you what love?"
"Promise me that you'll keep our children and try to keep them away from your father." He asked with puppy dog eyes.
Damian sighed and nodded " I'll try that's all I can do is try..."