Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne slowly got up. "Damian? I feel terrible." He said weakly.
" ryne lay back down..." He whispered he quickly got up looking through the cupboards for vitality potion they had none he had to get some " shit.." He swore to himself
Ryne moaned miserably. He felt sick to his stomach. "Damian. What's wrong with me?" He asked quietly.
" the babies their draining you like they did me...I need more potion I'm gonna get Lydia to go into town and get some....Lydia!" He called frantic
Ryne watched as their daughter ran in. "What is it, papa?" She asked unaware.
Damian smiled handing Lydia money " honey I need you to take the carriage into town and get me as many vitality potions as you can carry..."
Lydia nodded as she went out to do her task. Ryne looked to Damian. "Damian. Am I going to be okay?" He asked weakly.
Damian nodded " your gonna be fine just rest " he whispered worried
Ryne nodded as he did as he was told. He fell asleep instantly. A few hours later, Lydia came back carrying six vitality potions in her arms. "I'm back daddy!"
Damian smiled and quickly grabbed 3 of the potions to help Lydia Damian sat them all down he went downstairs and mixed the potion with blood and some berries he picked making a smoothie he then went up stairs " ryne wake up.."
Ryne woke up slowly. He saw the drink in Damian's hand and he opened his mouth, awaiting the smoothie.
Damian carefully poured the smoothie into rynes mouth
Ryne swallowed the smoothie, enjoying the taste. He felt himself get better and stronger. When he was finished with the smoothie, he felt completely healthy again. He rubbed his belly. "That was delicious." He said smiling at Damian.
Damian smiled kissing Rynes head " I'm just glad your okay...how do you feel?"
"I feel much better thanks to you and Lydia." He said happily rubbing his belly.
Damian smiled as he kissed rynes neck and moved down kissing his stomach
Ryne moaned a little. "Damian! Lydia's here!" He whined
Lydia...good job can you leave me and daddy need to talk..."
Lydia nodded as she left. Ryne moaned louder as Damian kissed his belly. The movement of his unborn children causing him to be turned on even more.
Damian kept kissing all over his stomach and rubbed rynes lower stomach