Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne was terrified. Damian continued to feed on Ryne and he wouldn't stop. Ryne was getting weaker by the seconds. With the last of energy he said to Damian. "Damian...please stop....I love you." He said
When Damian heard I love you he stopped and pulled back " oh god Ryne I'm so sorry stay with me Ryne stay awake..." He whispered
Ryne faintly smiled. "Okay, I'll stay. But you have to hug me till I... Uh." He said completely delirious from blood loss.
" keep talking to my Hun...please Ryne..." He begged as he made the carriage speed when he got to the house he ran inside with Rynes in his arms he took Ryne to the kitchen force feeding him a blood mixed drink
Ryne gulped the drink down, feeling a bit better. He cuddled with Damian and whispered to him. "You know. I'm glad you aren't like your father." He stated happily.
Damian frowned " but I am I almost killed you...drained you..." Damian whispered and kissed Rynes cheek
Ryne shook his head. "But you didn't. You're stronger than your father, you have more control." He said hugging him.
Damian hugged Ryne back tightly " I'm sorry..." He whispered
Ryne nuzzled his head onto Damian's neck. "I forgive you. But you're drinking animal blood next time." He joked, lightly hitting the top of Damian's head.
Damian made a face " animal bloods disgusting..." He whispered
Ryne giggled. "Well you better get use to it. I love you." He said as he fell to sleep with his belly pressing against Damian's.
Damian slept peaceful all night with Ryne
Ryne was the first to wake up. His belly towered over him. He looked like he was carrying a large octoplut babies. He looked over to his side and smiled at Damian's sleeping form. The babies started to kick, hitting hard. He whispered to them. "No rough housing in there."
Damian slept peacefully but the babies kicked very hard in Rynes stomach
Ryne moaned in pain. He rubbed his belly to try to calm his babies. Another baby kicked his ribs and Ryne held in another moan of pain
The baby's kicked his ribs at once and he felts a snap he knew they had broken his rib and he was filled with pain
Ryne screamed out in pain. He tried to rub his belly to calm his children but nothing worked. He felt his babies move violently in his womb. Then he felt liquid gush out from his anus. "DAMIAN! HELP!" He screamed in pain.
Damian woke up and sat straight up " Ryne baby what's wrong I'm here what's wrong?" Damian asked rubbing Rynes stomach sweetly
"Please help! I'm giving birth." He said as the babies moved and kicked violently.
Damian kissed Rynes cheek " you did this once you can do it again just breathe and push when your body tells you too.." Damian got behind Ryne holding him