Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne nodded. They arrived shortly after and Damian carried Ryne in to the bedroom. Ryne grabbed onto the headboard of the bed and showed his ass to Damian. "Please hurry! Before another is born!" He said quickly, wanting Damian inside him.
Damian smiled and thrusted into ryne hard and deep moaning ryne was still tight after giving birth to five children
Ryne moaned heavily as he was being penetrated. He moved his hips in rhythm and panted heavily.
Damian moaned as he put his hands on Rynes hips thrusting as hard as possible
Ryne moaned harder as his body was in total pleasure paradise. He felt a contraction but he couldn't push with Damian inside him. "Faster! Harder! Wreck me, Damian!" He said to his lover
Damian went harder and faster then exploded into ryne moaning loudly
Ryne moaned in pleasure, feeling his body succumb to the orgasms. He lowered himself until his butt was in the air. He felt the babies start to move one by one out his womb. Ryne continued to cum throughout it.
Damian finished and pull out and he saw the 6th head crown " great job baby.."
Ryne's head was swimming in ecstasy. He pushed a little more and the sixth child was delivered, the seventh child already crowning.
Damian massaged rynes hips " your so amazing"
Ryne moaned. "I should be thanking you. I always wanted to feel pregnant and you made that dream come true." He said happily as he pushed the seventh child out and the eight and ninth child began to crown.
Damian smiled as he quickly wrapped up the seventh child and watched his children crown
Ryne moaned heavily as he pushed harder. The two babies began to emerge to their shoulders. Ryne pushed a little harder as the pleasure hit him. He cummed as soon as the babies were born.
Damian quickly wrapped up the baby's and smiled " only two more to go..."
Ryne smiled as he moaned as he felt the last to crown. The last two babies were bigger then their siblings. Ryne moaned as he felt his asshole be stretched to the absolute limit, not even at the halfway point. "Damian, hold me. I need you here with me when I deliver." He asked
Damian quickly wrapped his arms around him rubbing his stomach " your doing great give some big pushes.."
Ryne moaned even louder as the two children stretched him. He pushed harder and the two babies finally emerged. Ryne took some deep breathes, letting his kids stay just outside of his birth canal. "It feels so good. I wish this could never stop." He said blissfully
Damian smiled " anytime you want to be pregnant ill impregnate you no problem..."
Ryne smiled as he heard Damian's words. "Yes, impregnate me soon. I want to be bigger." He said as he pushed, freeing his children from the birth canal.
Damian kissed rynes neck " tomorrow...you rest..."