Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne entered the room just as Damian nearly fell. He rushed over to him to help him. "Damian what's wrong?" He asked worried.
" no-not feeling well dizz-dizzy bed...please.." Damian whispered
Ryne nodded as he took Damian to their bedroom. He lied him down and stayed with him.
" go Finnish Lydia's cake please..."
Ryne nodded. He finished the cake and put it away so he could see Damian.
Damian was throwing up all the blood he drank when ryne came up
Ryne rushed to Damian's side. "Damian, please be okay!" He said hugging him to his chest.
Damian stopped puking and wiped his mouth " I'll be okay.."
Ryne shook his head. "No, your not. We need to find a way to help you. Obviously your pregnancy is causing the problem." He stated
Damian rubbed his stomach " don't blame it on the baby's maybe I'm just to old I am a hundred years old..." Damian laughed
"Well can we do something though? Maybe we can put them in me?" He said not wanting his lover to possibly die.
" no I want to carry these children ryne..."
"Damian. Please, if you don't you'll get sicker. Please, I'll carry them, I'll carry as many children as you want. Just please, save yourself." He said with tears in his eyes.
Damian didn't want to give up his children he loved the feeling of being pregnant " no ryne...your always the pregnant one let me have these children..." Damian said a hint of jealously in his voice
Ryne looked down in defeat. "Alright. But if anything goes wrong or you don't recover, I'm going to put those babies in me! Understand?" He said pointing to Damian's belly.
Damian nodded Damian fell asleep snuggled against ryne
Ryne tried to sleep but he was too worried about Damian. He woke up with little sleep he got and felt tired. He rubbed his large belly to calm his babies.
Damian slept soundly but had alot of dreams he saw himself get sicker and knew he had to find a way to keep the children when he woke up he went to the kitchen and started mixing potions
Ryne still slept in their bed, too tired to get up.
Damian mixed a vitamin potion filled with herbs and bloods he drank it and it made him feel healthy the next couple months their children grew fast and Damian thought them even though he was always very exhausted from his pregnancy