Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne nodded as he did as he was told. He moaned when Damian rubbed his belly, his belly had gotten sensitive to touch, making him horny nearly instantly. Ryne then got an idea in his head. "Damian maybe you could help. Can you do it?" He asked with pleading eyes.
Can I do what love...?" Damian asked not understanding
"C-c-can you suck my penis?" He asked entirely embarrassed. He held back a pain expression as a contraction hit him. The babies moved violently with his womb.
Damian nodded as he would do anything to take away his lovers pain he got on his knees and slid Rynes whole penis into his mouth and started to suck
Ryne arched his back as the pleasure overtook him. He felt a baby started traveling down his birth canal. He felt the head begin to crown. As he pushed, his contractions gave him pleasure as Damian continued to suck him off.
Damian sucked harder and harder rolling his tongue over Rynes penis
Ryne moaned and groaned from pleasure, ignoring the pain from a contraction. He pushed and the first baby exited him.
Damian heard the baby cry and he pulled back he grabbed a towel cleaning the baby up then wrapping him up in a blanket putting him in his crib " it's a baby boy!" Damian declared smiling
Ryne smiled as he heard about their baby boy. He had hardly time to talk as he felt another baby heading down his birth canal. A contraction hit and he pushed as hard as he could until the baby was close to crowning.
Damian wrapped his arm around his love kissing his neck " you can do it Ryne push?!"
Ryne smiled weakly and pushed. He felt the babies head nearing his exit. He continues to push moaning and grunting until he felt the head exit his body. He pushes his head but the baby won't budge. "Damian! I can't get it out! I don't know what to do!"
" Ryne don't push I'm gonna help you don't push or you'll tear..." Damian gently stuck his fingers in helping turn the baby's shoulders " now push Ryne our baby wants to me you.." Damian smiled
Ryne nodded. He started to push. He could feel the child slowly moving through his birth canal. He felt like he was going to tear. But finally the child slid out of him. He had time to rest as he looked down at Damian and smiled.
Damian smiled " great job love...it's another boy..." He smiled as he cleaned it off and then wrapped it up in a blanket it and put it in its crib next to his other brother Damian then walked back to Ryne kissing him deeply " only 3 or 5 or maybe 7 more to go..."
Ryne smiled at the two baby boys he and Damian had. "How many more? I don't know if I can go on!" Ryne said scared.
" I don't know there could be 3 more or 5 or 7...I know you can do it love..." He said kissing Rynes neck lovingly..
Ryne nodded as he felt another child sliding down his birth canal. He pushed at a contraction that hit him. As the child started to crown, another one started to to enter into his birth canal. Ryne moaned as the two babies were moving in his birth canal.
Damian grabbed Rynes hand as he got infront of Ryne he smiled as he watched the head crown but the other baby in Rynes birth canal did not want to wait taking its claws it's scratched the side trying to push the other baby forward
Ryne screamed in pain as felt the other child push the other child forward. "DAMIAN! IT HURTS! MAKE IT STOP!" Ryne said screaming with tears running down the side of his face.
Damian got up wrapping his arms around Ryne "baby calm down take a deep breathe and push as hard as you can for me..." He said as he kissed away Rynes tears