Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne nuzzled into Damian's chest. "I just want to see them live, to watch them grow, to see them with their life mates." He stated as he rubbed his belly.
Damian sighed and nodded " some will join our clans army some will become seeders and go around the world making more vampires...it's a shame that children grow so quickly but they do.."
"I still want to see it and I don't want your father to get his way." He said while sitting on top of Damian.
Damian sighed " I'm not as wise as my father he knows what to do..."
Ryne sighed. "I guess there's nothing we can do." He said with tears in his eyes and rubbing his large belly.
Damian sighed kissing the tears away " I'll try..."
Ryne smiled. He laid down on the bed. "I'm tired. Can you wake me when we have to leave?" He asked politely
Damian nodded " of course.." He let ryne sleep then put him in the carriage when it was time and they headed off
Ryne slept quietly, curling up to Damian for warmth. He hugged Damian as best as he could with his large belly getting in his way.
Damian woke him when they got their Damian grabbed rynes hand and walking into a big government looking house they went into a room and say in front of some elders a elder named Claudia took ryne to make him take an oath and goes over some rules as Damian stands in front of the elders " I have a request"
Claudia held a stern look to Damian. "What is this request, youngling?" She asked
"I feel like I should train my own children not my father"
Claudia took a minute in thought. "You are inexperience. What would bring you to such a responsibility?" She asked.
" they are my children...and I do not trust my father I spent a year with the army...and I've been through training myself...my dad is only older that's the only thing..." Damian said bravely
Claudia took this into consideration. Then she came to a conclusion. "Very well. Your children shall learn from you. But if your children prove to be weak then we'll take back your children for proper training." She said
Damian nods " thank you Claudia "
Ryne entered a dark room after Claudia showed him there. He could barely see anything due to him not used to his new power.
Claudia made ryne take an oath
After Ryne took the oath, he walked back outside to find Damian. But he didn't know where to find him. "Where are you Damian?"
Damian came up from behind ryne wrapping his arms around him