Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne took the baby and wrapped it in a blanket. He removed himself from Damian's member with a mouth full of cum and he swallowed. "You did this for me. I want to return the favour anytime." Ryne said happily, patting his cum filled belly.
Damian smiled " go to the fridge get a green potion and drink it..." He whispered
Ryne did as he was told and got the green potion. He drank the bottle not knowing what it would do. "Umm.. Damian. What did I just drink?" He asked worried
Damian smiled as Rynes stomach grew " it's turning my sperm in your stomach to children our children..." He moaned and pushed
Ryne rubbed his belly then smiled. "Our children." He went back to Damian and helped deliver the fourth child. "A few more pushes and they'll be free."
Damian pushed hard as all his ribs broke he screamed in pain laying on the bed he became weak he couldn't push anymore
Ryne went to Damian. "Damian. Please be okay. You're going to make it. You have to make it." He said with tears going down his face.
Damian smiled weakly " Ryne you have to go get me blood..I'm too weak..."
Ryne nodded as he went out. He looked for a few minutes till he found to bandits. He killed them and quickly returned with the bodies. He lied the bodies next to the bed, letting Damian eat.
Damian quickly reenergized and his ribs healing himself he bared down and pushed hard
Ryne smiled as Damian was healthy again. He kneeled down and continued to suck Damian. He helped guide the child into the world.
Damian moaned loudly with pleasure as he pushed the last baby slid out he relaxed but climaxed hard
Ryne swallowed as fast as he could, feeling the cum enter his stomach. He removed himself from Damian's member, wrapped the baby in a blanket and put his children in their cribs. He snuggled to Damian. "You did really good."
Damian smiled " I wouldn't of made it of you didn't get the blood.." He smiled rubbing Rynes pains
Ryne smiled. "Anything for you." He simply said as he nuzzled his chest.
Damian smiled and looked around at the cramp house " we have to move..."
Ryne looked around too. "You're right. But where? By this rate, we'll need a castle to house all our children." He said rubbing his stomach.
Damian sighed " ryne they're gonna start growing more rapidly once they hit 5 months which will be soon for the first batch then they'll fulfill their duties as vampires..." He sighed knowing they would go to his father for training
Ryne's eyes widened. "What duties are those? Please tell me we don't have to go to your father." He asked giving him puppy dog eyes.
" they have to go to training learn how to control their hunger learn what's wrong and right some might be sent off to other vampire clans...to help reproduce since our clan is very fertile...I'm sorry ryne they will go to my dad.." He sighed