Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne mumbled trying to find an answer. "I just didn't want to wake you. And you looked so handsome and pregnant." He said still embarrassed.
Damian looked down at his stomach " we'll I am pregnant...but not handsome..." He whispered shyly
Ryne shook his head. "You are handsome. Don't doubt that." He said rubbing his belly and Damian's belly.
Damian smiled " thank you Ryne but you are very handsome that's why I picked you..." Damian whispered
Ryne blushed as Damian called him handsome. His erection still showing. "Damian, c-could you help me with this?" He asked embarrassed.
Damian smiled showing his teeth he went down on Ryne sucking hard his hand pumping under his mouth as his thumb stroked Rynes balls
Ryne moaned in ecstasy. Only Damian had this effect on him. He rubbed his massive belly, feeling movement within. The children's movements increased his sexual urges and Ryne loved it. Ryne continued to moan loudly before he cummed. His body overloaded with ecstasy.
Damian swallowed and then pulled away and smiled rubbing Rynes stomach lovingly
Ryne's body shook with pleasure from the blowjob and Damian's belly rubs. "I love you Damian. I love you so much for allowing me to do this." He said rubbing his large belly.
Damian smiled and nodded as he continued to rub Rynes huge belly then leaned in and kissed it tenderly
Ryne smiled and rubbed Damian's belly. Their bellies touched and the feeling of their bellies touching was turning him on. "When are we leaving?" He asked tenderly
Damian had totally forgotten about going to see his family " oh..let me go see if I can get a carriage you don't need to be walking in the clod" he kissed Damian's cheek then left
Ryne nodded as he watched Damian leave. He felt his unborn babies begin to kick, wanting their fathers touch. "Shh, calm down. Daddy's coming back soon." He whispered but his children continued to kick harder. Ryne was moaning s his children were making him horny.
Damian walked through the door " I have a carriage ready for us Hun..." He smiled as he saw Ryne moaning he sat beside him and rubbed his stomach with one hand giving him a hand job with the other
Ryne moaned in ecstasy. His back arched and his belly looked larger. His unborn babies kicked harder making him cum. He breathed heavily as he continued to cum, his children making him cum over and over again.
Damian smiled and cleaned Ryne up with a wet rag then he helped Ryne up and into a long sleeved shirt and stretchy pants and a coat and a hat as it was cold out Damian got bundled as well
Ryne smiled at Damian's care for him. He cuddled with Damian as they entered the carriage. He stayed at Damian's side throughout the ride eventually falling asleep.
Damian smiled watching Ryne but when they arrived he gently woke Ryne with kisses " Hun...Ryne wake up were here..."
Ryne woke up softly. "Ok. Can you help me up? I can't wait to meet your family." He said holding his arm
Damian smiled and got out then gently help Ryne put of the carriage and helped him inside his sister screamed in happiness as she saw both of them and hugged them tight " Damian...your pregnant..." She whispered happy