Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne looked frantically. "Damian! Please be okay! I'm going to take those babies out!" He said preparing his magic
Damian shook his head " no...ryne please I want my children...please..." He begged
Ryne stopped the spell. "Damian, please! The babies and kids need two fathers. Your in pain and dying." He said with tears in his eyes.
" I'm just sick...I wanna keep the babies.." Damian whispered and burst into tears
Ryne sobbed with Damian. "Please Damian. I'm not saying get rid of them. I'm just saying put them into me." He said clearing his eyes of tears.
Damian got up weakly " I'll be back..." Damian whispered
Ryne nodded. "Where are you going?"
" to the elders..."
Ryne was curious. "Why? What do you want with them?" He asked a little worried.
" I want to see if they know what my mom died of and if I can stop it..." Damian whispered
Ryne nodded. "Please be careful." He said with tears in his eyes.
Damian kissed ryne and left heading to the counsel he got there and went to Where they are all sitting he looked at them " I'm pregnant and very I'll just as my mother was what did my mother die of? And what can I do to stop it.."
Solomon looked to Damian. "You are suffering from magic absorption. Your mother died after all her magic was drained. Eventually, your magic shall drain to nothing as it keeps your more magically gifted children alive. When your magic is gone, soon it'll drain your vitality till you die." He said. "The only way for you to survive is to give your babies to another host, let your magic replenish and give your magic and some vitality potions to the new host." He stated.
Damian sighed " okay...but my husband ryne is already very pregnant his stomach is 7 feet will he be able to take my children or should I find someone else? Can I keep one of the children..."
Solomon thought for a moment and looked to the other elders. "I suppose you can keep one. You probably have to many in you draining your magic, one shouldn't do too much. Ryne will be able to carry the other babies, considering they are yours." Solomon nodded as he spoke.
Damian nodded and smiled " thank you.." He rushed home to ryne he got in the door and felt weak he gripped the counter to keep his balance
Ryne heard Damian come in and waddled over to him. He saw him grip the door and waddled over to help. "Damian are you okay? What did the elders say?" He asked.
" babies draining me...you have to do the spell but I can keep one...transfer my powers to you to..."
Ryne nodded. He prepared the spell and used it. Damian's stomach got smaller and smaller until it reached the size of a twin sized belly, although he was still carrying one. Ryne moaned as the babies entered into him. The ones already in his womb made room as the others grew. His belly reach 11 ft in length as his belly towered above him. Ryne tried to maintain balance as the new weight finally set in.
Damian grabbed onto ryne helping him with his balance " steady..." He laughed