Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne jolted up from Damian holding him by surprise, but then he relaxed in his arms. "How did it go?" He asked
Damian smiled kissing rynes neck " I can teach the children but if something goes wrong they will go to my father..."
Ryne started to cry tears of joy. "That's all we need." He said buzzing into Damian chest, loving his embrace.
Damian smiled as they left and found a big mansion one mile away from his family's house Damian and ryne moved in the 1st batch of baby's starts to grow fast a year every 2 weeks so when ryne was 3 months but full term his children were 7 years old and Damian was training them the best he could but they were very hyper
Ryne slept in the bed Damian and him share. He dreamed peacefully as his imagination put him in a small meadow with Damian making love to him. Ryne purred in pleasure as he moved under his massive belly. His belly was 5 ft big and filled to the brim with life. Today was the day when Damian and the kids didn't have to do training, so he could relaxe with them.
All the kids woke up and were hungry they ran into the room " daddy wake up..." They whine as some jump on me the others surround you
Ryne moaned as their kids tried to wake him up. Now the unborn babies tried to wake Ryne up from his slumber. He slowly opened his eyes to see all his children. "Alright I'm up. Let daddy help me up." He said
Damian smiled as he got up and pulled up ryne kissing him deeply once he was on his feet the girls awhhed as the boys screamed eww
Ryne smiled at Damian's passionate kiss. He rubbed his belly and did his best to get up from the bed. "I'm getting too big. Any bigger and I'll be as big as a dragon!" He exaggerated.
Damian smiled and rubbed rynes stomach then he noticed their were 6 kids instead of 7 " where's Roy?" He asked worried as Roy was the outcast and had nightmares about the future
Ryne worried too. "I don't know. I'll go find him and talk to him." He said waddling out of the room.
Damian sighed as he took the kids to the kitchen to feed them as ryne walked around the castle he heard a noise in a closet
Ryne waddled to the closet and found Roy inside, huddled in a corner. "Roy, what are you doing in here? You'll get sick sitting in here." He stated walking up to him.
Roy frowned " I had a bad dream...I like to be alone...and I have to share my room with issac and Nero and Dante "
Ryne held Roy in his arms. "What's wrong with sharing a room with your brothers? Their not bothering are you? Please tell me and tell me what your dream was about." He said rubbing his son's head.
"I just like to be alone I don't fit in with my brothers..." He got tears. In his eyes " bad dreams I'm gonna be in the army when I grow up....daddy's gonna get really sick,,"
Ryne hugged him. "You don't have to be in the army if you don't want too. Of course you fit in with you brothers, you just have to hang out." He said holding his son. "What was daddy sick with?" He asked
" no I don't fit in...." Roy sighed " no one could figure it out and he was really sick...and pregnant.."
Ryne made a note of it. "It'll be alright. The future is always changing. And don't worry, Auntie Elaine has the same powers as you, if you ask her maybe she'll help you control them." He said letting Roy to rest his head on his chest.
Roy cuddles into ryne " I don't want to go to the army..." Roy cried so overwhelmed by everything