Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne nodded. He waited till a contraction and pushed as hard as he could. He screamed in pain as he felt two babies exit through his birth canal. "DAMIAN!! IT HURTS!! MAKE IT STOP!!"
Damian rubbed Rynes lower stomach calming the babies " hey relax...Ryne if you stress it's gonna get worse..."
Ryne tried to remain calm but it hurt so much. The two babies began to crown, stretching Ryne's hole to the max. He barred his teeth in pain. "Damian! I don't think I can do it." He said crying.
Damian was very surprised when he looked down and saw two baby's crowning her rubbed Rynes back and hips and locked eyes with him putting him in a trance " your gonna focus on me Ryne only me your not gonna feel any pain and your gonna push as hard as you can.."
Ryne, hypnotized, did as he was told and pushed hard, looking into Damian's eyes. The babies heads were pushed and Ryne moaned as the shoulders appeared. Ryne pushed the babies out but they caused him to tear. Ryne broke out of the trance and screamed in pain.
Damian took the baby's quickly cleaned them off and put them in their cribs then he rushed to Ryne getting him a warm wet wash cloth over his hole " Ryne I know it hurts try to breathe and relax you should have a little time..." He whispered rubbing Rynes tummy lovingly
Ryne nodded as he cried. "Damian. I don't think I can do this. I'm scared." He said with his voice trembling.
" hey hey I'm here your gonna be okay alright? I know you can do this..." Damian whispered kissing Ryne
Ryne snuggled into Damian's chest. "Please. Can you pull them out? My body is so tired." Ryne said.
Damian sighed " no I'm sorry Ryne I can't you have to push when you feel you have too.."
Ryne nodded. Tears stained his eyes and cheeks. He was in tremendous pain and he didn't know if he'll make it. Another child began to descend his birth canal. Ryne held onto Damian. "Hold me. Please." He said crying
Damian held onto Ryne kissing his neck sweetly " you can do this..."
Ryne pushed as hard as he could, screaming in pain as he felt two of his children trying to leave his womb again. "AAAAAHHH!! DAMIAN!! I CAN'T DO IT!" He yelled to the heavens.
Damian grabbed Rynes chin pulling his face to him putting him in a trance " your gonna focus on me and feel no pain your gonna push as hard as you can...." Damian whispered as he kissed him deeply
Ryne did as he was told but the pain was unbearable for him. He snapped out of the trance. He pushed as hard as he could, feeling absolute pain and was tearing. He felt the two babies crown and felt blood trickle down his legs.
Damian bit his lip at the blood but watched the baby's crown " Ryne push hard you can do this!"
Ryne continued to push, feeling himself tear even more. The babies heads finally exited his birth canal. Ryne breathed heavily but didn't feel any relief. He pushed again, pushing the babies shoulders out and finally their bodies. Ryne let out a sigh of relief.
Damian wrapped up the baby's quickly and then tended to Ryne holding him rubbing his stomach " your so strong Ryne four babies already...how many more one or 3" Damian whispered
Ryne shook his head and looked down weakly at his stomach. "It thinks one left. Damian, I feel weak. I don't know what's wrong." He said to Damian as he was fading in and out of conscienceless
Damian held him tightly and he looked down seeing a puddle of blood from Ryne tearing her realized he was loosing Ryne but he had to get their child out before he did anything " push Ryne you can do it stay with me and push..."