Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne tried but he was too weak. Ryne thought about his last unborn child and pushed, wanting it to live. He felt the head leave his birth canal and he was getting weaker. With the last of his energy he pushed his child free. Then he felt cold.
Damian didn't have time to wrap up the last child he knew he would lose Ryne if he didn't change him he moved to Rynes neck and bit on hard his Vemon doing its job it quickly spread through Rynes body
Ryne slowly opened his eyes. He noticed Damian biting his neck and moaned. Ryne still felt cold, but he felt stronger. "Damian, what did you do? I feel different." He said
" I had too I was gonna lose you...I-I turned you..." Damian stammered
Ryne looked to him in shock. "Y-y-you mean, I'm a vampire now?" He stammered as he held onto Damian.
Damian nodded " yes Ryne your a vampire very soon your gonna be hungry for blood and I'm gonna take you hunting..."
Ryne nodded. He kissed Damian. "Thank you. If you didn't turn me, I wouldn't be there for our children, I wouldn't be here with you." He said as he blushed
Damian smiled and kissed Rynes cheek
Ryne rubbed Damian's belly. "Can you really hunt in your condition?" He joked as he patted Damian's belly.
Damian smiled and looked at his stomach " I can always hunt but we have to bake the children..."
Ryne nodded. "What do we do? I'm new to this vampire stuff." He said
" we'll let's name the children then we will hunt...I will show you how..." Damian whispered
Ryne nodded. He looked to his five children, four girls and one boy. He looked to the first to girls. "Ruby and Weiss." He said then looking to next two girls. "Blake and Yang." Then he looked to the little boy. "And little Adam." He said cuddling with his song.
Damian smiled " beautiful names.." He then made sure the children were asleep and took Ryne out he jumped in a big tree with Ryne and they saw men dragging a women Damian whispered " there bad men attack only the men..."
Ryne nodded. He positioned himself right and jumped towards the first man, buying deep into his neck and sucking him dry. He attacked the other two men, continuing the process. He sucked two men dried and left the last one alive for Damian. Ryne hiccuped and rubbed his belly, developing a little food/blood baby. "Uhh..I'm stuffed." He said
Damian sucked the last one dry then nodded as he stood up taking Rynes hand he smiled and kissed Rynes cheek " lets go home.."
Ryne nodded as he went back to the house. Ryne stayed close to Damian, hugging his arm.
Damian laid down exhausted from being pregnant " lay with my Ryne..." Damian whispered
Ryne complied, lying next to Damian. He rubbed his swollen belly, feeling the movement of the children, he began to kiss it and rub it. It was nice to feel it for yourself, but once the tables have turned its quiet enjoyable.
Damian loved Rynes kisses and he moaned loudly as the children felt his father and kicked hard kicking him in the ribs he tried not to cry out in pain biting his lip