Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne was really worried now. "Please tell me I'm going to be alright?! I don't want to die?! Or the babies?!" He asked.
" ryne I'll figure something out...stay awake and stay calm..." Damian stayed his face blank but he was very scared
Ryne nodded weakly. He was still worried from the whole ordeal and tried to stay up. "Damian. I'm scared. I don't know if I can stay calm."
" your gonna be fine..." Damian assured wrapping his arms around him and Elaine and Solomon walked in " he was bit by our newborn I've kept him awake but I don't know what else to do..."
Solomon knew what to do. "Let me at him. I can suck out the venom. I'm more resistant to the venom." He stated as Ryne began to freak out. "Venom!" He yelled.
Damian squeezed rynes hand but nodded " please go ahead Solomon....Ryne stay still I'm right here..."
Solomon nodded as Ryne closed his eyes and tried to stay still. Solomon sunk his teeth into Ryne and started to drain the venom. After a few minutes, Solomon pulled back. Ryne opened his eye, feeling better. "Is it finished." He asked. Solomon nodded.
Damian smiled and kissed ryne deeply
Ryne smiled. Solomon and Elaine left and only the couple remained. "Damian, I had a fun idea. Why not we go on vacation?" He asked.
Damian smiled "yes...but where?"
Ryne snuggled next to Damian. "Somewhere nice, quiet, where the kids can have fun, and where we can have fun. All...by...our...selves." He said seductively.
Damian smiled he knew just the place a cabin by a river they gathered all the kids and headed their
Ryne smiled as he traveled with all their kids and Damian. He smiled as he leaned on Damian and rubbed his belly.
Damian wrapped his arms around ryne and kissed at his neck the kids were all loud but enjoying their selfs " you okay?" Damian whispered
Ryne smiled. "When I'm with you." He said before kissing him. He felt the babies kick hard enough that little bumps could be seen from his shirt.
Damian pulled back and smiled " honestly your amazing..."
Ryne smiled as he rubbed his belly. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Rpy come up to him. He looked to his son. "Umm..can I rub your belly, papa?" Roy asked. Ryne smiled as he pulled up his shirt. "Go right ahead." He said. When Roy started to rub Ryne's belly, all his kids came up and started to rub his belly. Ryne stifled a moan.
Damian kissed ryne deeply to quiet him
Ryne blushed as Damian kissed him as their kids rubbed his belly, the unborn children kicking wildly. He felt the need for Damian. He broke away from the kiss. "As soon as we get to the cabin...I want you to make love to me." He stated.
Damian smiled " of course..."