Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne moaned as he reached behind him and felt the baby crown. He tried to keep his baby in him. "Please, just wait a little longer. Daddy's almost here, than you can come out." He said as all the babies started to move to his exit in a single line.
The baby started to slide out naturally without ryne even having to push he felt instance pleasure and pressure
Ryne moaned but tried to keep the baby in. He put his hand on the baby and stopped it. "Please, let Damian come home first. You need to wait." He asked to his babies.
His babies refused kicked hard in his stomach as to say " no were coming now..." Damian was a half a mile away from the house when he sensed something was wrong and he started running to the house
Ryne whimpered at the kicks and rubbed his belly. Ryne started to cry, wanting Damian with him.
Damian ran in " ryne what's wrong?" He called as he walked into the bedroom and at that moment the head slid out
Ryne moaned as the shoulders were pushed. "Please, help. It's time." He said as his body started to push the first baby out.
Damian nodded and rushed to ryne guiding the child out
Ryne pushed harder as the babies started to come. He pushed harder and harder until the first child, then the second then the third. Soon Ryne was pushing babies out like a machine. Ryne cummed and pushed in pleasure, unable to stop.
Damian smiled kissing each child and putting them aside helping ryne " I love you "
Ryne smiled as he pushed, feeling his 43rd child leave him. "I love you too. It feels so good!" He exclaimed.
Damian smiled " 43 ryne your amazing!"
Ryne pushed as hard as he could, feeling four children crowning. "Damian! Suck me off! I need it!" He screamed in ecstasy.
Damian chuckled but went done on Ryne and sucked hard
Ryne moaned loudly in pleasure as he pushed the four babies out. He pushed again as he delivered his seventieth child. Ryne felt the four more babies trying to crown.
Damian kept sucking hard to please his mate
Ryne moaned as the quads slid out. Ryne was panting heavily as he rubbed his belly. He felt the kicks of more than one baby. "Damian, I love you."
Damian pulled back " love you more...keep pushing your all most done 74 already your amazing"
Ryne moaned as he pushed. The babies sliding through his birth canal. The feeling of emptiness was what Ryne felt, and he knew these were the last of his baby.
Two babies slid out and it was over then Damian noticed Ryne turn deathly pale he was weak and dieing " Ryne eyes open!" He yelled