Mpreg Central

Full Version: Night Bearing (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne felt the last baby move around in his womb. He felt great pain as it moved around, but he kept quiet to be strong. "Damian I don't know if I can do it!" Ryne said scared
" Ryne it's the last one I know you can I know it baby "
Ryne leaned against Damian weakly, pushing as hard as he could. He felt the baby inching through his birth canal. The head begin to make an exit. Ryne stopped pushing and the baby moved back in. "I can't push. It's too big, and I'm too weak." Ryne said
Damian looked deep into Rynes eyes not wanting to do this but knowing he had to he put Ryne into a trance making him only aware of Damian " Ryne listen to me your gonna push as hard as you can and keep your focus on my and our love nothing else but that.."
Ryne nodded, agreeing to Damian's terms. He pushed with all his might forgetting all the pain he had. The head began to crown and soon emerged. He pushed again feeling the baby closer to freedom. He pushed one last time and the baby emerged.
Damian quickly wrapped the boy up " four boys and 3 girls Ryne you did so amazing you can name them whatever you please..but try to get some rest" Damian winked

Ryne nodded as he sat down to rest and relax. In a few seconds he rested on the bed and fell asleep. He awoke in the morning to find Damian asleep beside him. He got up, his legs felt like jelly but he started to walk around when he heard the sound of soft crying. He followed the noise to a small room that was set up as a nursery. He looked into one of the 7 cribs to see one of his boys crying. He smiled and picked up the boy cradling him in his arms. "It's okay. Momma's here. I guess you need a name huh? How about Roy?"
The little boy smiled slightly at the name Ryne has mentioned the baby smiled staring into Rynes eyes showing him the future showing him with a even bigger stomach and Damian with a big stomach as well he showed Ryne that he would grown up to look alot like Ryne
Ryne stared at Roy after seeing the future. He saw not only himself bigger but Damian with a large belly too. 'Is this one of the powers that vampires have?' Ryne thought. He smiled as he kissed Roy's forehead. He put him down to let him sleep a little more. He moved onto the second crib and held up his daughter. "I think your name should be Lydia." He said
The small baby girl smiled at him
Ryne smiled at his daughter and laid her down to sleep. He looked to ther other cribs, picking up another boy and girl. "I think I'll name you two Isaac and Ellie." He said as he kissed their foreheads and laid them down. He headed to the last three cribs. He picked up the two boys and one girl and smiled. "I'll think I'll name you Dante, Nero, and Yuki." He said to for each respective child.
All the children smiled as they were named and Damian woke up and walked in the nursery
Ryne smiled as he held his children. He was unaware of Damian entering the nursery.
Damian smiled " our they hungry? I will have to show you how to feed them.."
Ryne jumped in surprise as Damian spoke. "How do I feed them?" He asked, secretly hoping that it wasn't embarrassing.
Damian smirked " I didn't mean to startle you...you attach them to your nipple they will eat then I will need to take some of your blood to feed them also..."
Ryne blushed at the thought of breast feeding. "Are you sure? You think you can control your instincts?" He asked worried.
Damian looked down " I'm gonna have to ill leave if I can't"
Ryne nodded. He pulled his night shirt and exposed his chest. He developed small breasts and were very perky.
Damian left and came back with a needle he started to prick Ryne he smelled the blood and lost it growling at Ryne wanting him he fought the urge and quickly left