Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne waited for Koji to return, thinking it best to stay out of the marshland. Unbeknownst to Koji, he accidentally seen by a Devil Rex. Rex was a large dinosaur like creature, having strong and powerful hind legs while having short and useless arms. It's marsh green hide blended the massive creature from sight. It had a large lower jaw with several rows of jagged teeth like spines on its chin going towards mouth. The Devil Rex was over 20ft tall and nearly 30ft in length.

(Here's a picture of what I had in mind.)
(12-04-2014, 10:22 PM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji nodded in agreement with the others. "Yes, you will always have me to help you and your child. I can track out the best route though the marshes to avoid the Devil Rex. As well the safest and quickest for all of our sakes. But first, I will go get some breakfast". He replied and got up to hunt for large game animal. He decided to save the blood to throw the Devil Rex off their path in case they ran into it.

"Okay" said Jeremy. "And i will make a campfire"

He started to look for branches that could fuel the fire. While he was looking for, he began to sing

"though i'm far away
Across the sea
This moon keeps haunting me
As i spread my wings and soar above
it's you, you're guiding me.
And the morning sun still shines on me
I feel your power too"
Zahina chirped in agreement, nodding her gold head so the feathers on top fluttered round. "Yes and I will keep eye on the sky for you", she offered. The time that he had been pregnant surprised her but it was fine, they could do this. Jeremy's singing voice was really pretty and she added a few musical notes, hoping he didn't mind.
(12-04-2014, 10:33 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne waited for Koji to return, thinking it best to stay out of the marshland. Unbeknownst to Koji, he accidentally seen by a Devil Rex. Rex was a large dinosaur like creature, having strong and powerful hind legs while having short and useless arms. It's marsh green hide blended the massive creature from sight. It had a large lower jaw with several rows of jagged teeth like spines on its chin going towards mouth. The Devil Rex was over 20ft tall and nearly 30ft in length.

(Here's a picture of what I had in mind.)

(is the Devil Rex going to attack Ryne?)
(Yes. It'll chase him. K?)
(12-04-2014, 11:23 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ](Yes. It'll chase him. K?)

Jeremy shivered. He did not know why, but he had a feeling that something bad was going to happen. Fearing for the life of his friend and his unborn child, Jeremy dropped the branches and ran toward Kyle, looking for him in the forest.

"Ryne?" He shouted. "Where are you?" Jeremy ran so fast that he fell on the floor. After a few seconds, he got up and continued looking for Ryne.
Koji sniffed the air and cursed as he heard the roar of the beast. "Damn it!". He gave up hunting the boar and shifted into his wolf form to run faster. He caught Ryne's scent and ran towards it. "Zahina! Get Ryne out of the way now!". He called out to her and threw the animal blood he had on him to distract the beast from Ryne. He threw onto the beast's tail so Zahina could grab Ryne and get him to safety.
The Devil Rex roared loudly, making everything shake from the sheer power of its voice. It ran to Ryne, sensing a two course meal in him. Ryne just ran into the forest to escape the beast.
(12-05-2014, 12:57 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]The Devil Rex roared loudly, making everything shake from the sheer power of its voice. It ran to Ryne, sensing a two course meal in him. Ryne just ran into the forest to escape the beast.

Jeremy stands between Ryne and the Devil Rex, preventing the monster to get to Ryne. "HEY, YOU" Jeremy shouts at the creature. "You will not hurt my friend. I will not let. If you want to catch him, you'll have to kill me too" Jeremy looked Ryne and whispered. "Go. Zahina and Koji will help you. Run, I'll distract it.
Aster's eyes examined all it could take as he surveyed the marshes. Here and there he would see small bubbles, but they paled in comparison to the large splashes some tails would make here and there. A person could wander into quite some dangerous territory alone if they had ventured into those waters blindly. He rose from his kneeling position and walked back towards their last site using the child's light as his source in case he did not remember the way back. With the noise of their mouths however, anyone would have to be crazy not to hear their scrrams. His pace began to hasten as the loud roar drew near.

Calling out to it may not be wise when a beast had it's target, so the only thing left to do was cause the creature unimaginable pain. The arrow trailed through the air, with every intent to meet the Rex's left eye the moment it ran into place. There was no need to try and fight its thick hide when there were other means to take it down. In his graceful run, he grabbed Ryne quickly, who had run into the forest, teleporting the two out the line of vision for the beast quickly in case he had missed. Next came Jeremy being whisked away so he could watch over Ryne while he did what his job required most: hunting.

"In trouble already?" He merely asked with a smirk as he was already well on the path of attempting to either maim the beast enough it would retreat or just take it out altogether. "Get him a bit further out of here before it reacquires his scent." Either way, getting some of its blood would be better than acquiring something smaller. He fired a few more arrows off, drawing the string back again as he began to enchant the next.
The Demon Rex roared as the arrows hit its thick hide and merely bounced off of it. The beast growled as it ran towards Aster, stopping and jumping far towards him. As the Rex landed, the earth shook from its sheer size and weight. "Aster! Don't bother fighting it! The Devil Rex is too powerful, it will fight you to the death before it even gets tired!"
Koji cursed at the Demon Rex and decided he had choice but to work with the elf. "Elf, I have a plan I will need your help though!" He called out to the elf knowing he could hear him. He charged the Demon Rex and slammed into it's side knocking it off balance for a moment. "Aim for it's eyes now while you have a chance!". He shouted to Aster and Zahina to help him. He knew that Demon REx's eyes were their weakest point. If Aster or Zahina could shoot a arrow strongly enough it could pierce it's brain it would kill the monster.
(12-05-2014, 01:15 AM)SRuiz Wrote: [ -> ]Aster's eyes examined all it could take as he surveyed the marshes. Here and there he would see small bubbles, but they paled in comparison to the large splashes some tails would make here and there. A person could wander into quite some dangerous territory alone if they had ventured into those waters blindly. He rose from his kneeling position and walked back towards their last site using the child's light as his source in case he did not remember the way back. With the noise of their mouths however, anyone would have to be crazy not to hear their scrrams. His pace began to hasten as the loud roar drew near.

Calling out to it may not be wise when a beast had it's target, so the only thing left to do was cause the creature unimaginable pain. The arrow trailed through the air, with every intent to meet the Rex's left eye the moment it ran into place. There was no need to try and fight its thick hide when there were other means to take it down. In his graceful run, he grabbed Ryne quickly, who had run into the forest, teleporting the two out the line of vision for the beast quickly in case he had missed. Next came Jeremy being whisked away so he could watch over Ryne while he did what his job required most: hunting.

"In trouble already?" He merely asked with a smirk as he was already well on the path of attempting to either maim the beast enough it would retreat or just take it out altogether. "Get him a bit further out of here before it reacquires his scent." Either way, getting some of its blood would be better than acquiring something smaller. He fired a few more arrows off, drawing the string back again as he began to enchant the next.

"Thanks" said Jeremy. "For everything."
(12-05-2014, 01:57 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji cursed at the Demon Rex and decided he had choice but to work with the elf. "Elf, I have a plan I will need your help though!" He called out to the elf knowing he could hear him. He charged the Demon Rex and slammed into it's side knocking it off balance for a moment. "Aim for it's eyes now while you have a chance!". He shouted to Aster and Zahina to help him. He knew that Demon REx's eyes were their weakest point. If Aster or Zahina could shoot a arrow strongly enough it could pierce it's brain it would kill the monster.

Jeremy panicked, picked up a stone the size of a coconut and threw it in the eye of the huge monster.
Koji was proud of Jeremy's quick thinking of throwing the rock at the monster's eye. Causing it close and roared with pain caused by stone. Giving the group the advantage. Koji was also grateful to the elf from getting Jeremy and Ryne out of danger. "Hurry up and get out here with Ryne!". He shouted to Jeremy and slammed into the beast again to distract it's attention on him. So Aster could shoot the arrow into it's eye and pierce it's brain.
(12-05-2014, 02:34 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji was grateful to the elf from getting Jeremy and Ryne out of danger. "Hurry up and get out here with Ryne!". He shouted to Jeremy and slammed into the beast again to distract it's attention on him. So Aster could shoot the arrow into it's eye and pierce it's brain.

"Come on, Ryne. I'll take you to a place where you will be safe" Jeremy said, taking Ryne by his hand and leading him through the forest. They continued to run until they found a clearing next to a river
Koji was glad that Ryne and Jeremy were safe from harm now. He continued to distract the Devil Rex by slamming into to anger it enough to come after him. Before grabbed his carving knife and threw it with perfect aim at it's injured eye blinding it.
The Devil Rex growled angrily as it merely swung its body around and swatted Koji with its tail.
(12-05-2014, 02:54 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]The Devil Rex growled angrily as it merely swung its body around and swatted Koji with its tail.

"NOOO!" Jeremy screamed, fearing that Koji had been hurt
Koji howled loudly in pain from the strike as he hit a tree. He shook off the pain and soreness from his broken ribs. Before launching at the beast for another attack. He grabbed a sharp tree branch and jumped into the trees to get another shot in at the blinded eye.