Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(You are right but I feel if the heroes won all the time, there would be no fun or mystery when they always won. Keeps it stale instead of fresh.)

The Phoekin woman seemingly turned into a bolt of electricity and entered the cave, grabbing Ryme and getting out. Gar'dul got up and grabbed the diamond, stabbing the Gold Riptor in the heart.
(I haven't been part of any victory, but point is made.)
Kirak jumps in the way saveing the gold riptor. The gold riptor jumps away from the enemies and roars enraged.
Koji snarled and prayed to every god and goddess he knew including the Alphas and The Great Spirit for help even if it cost him his life. He was ready to pass out from the loss of blood and injuries. "Please anyone out there who can hear me. Please, I beg you give me the strength and power to save Ryne and his unborn child. As payment you may have my body as a vessel and life for power". He whispered in his head focusing on summoning the hidden power he was locked away inside him. As he collapsed as a solider stabbed him in his chest near his heart. "Please, don't let them win. It can't end like this.....". He whispered.
Just before Rannok was about to sink his teeth into Koji, a shadowy figure came out of nowhere fought back. Rannok spouted fire at this unknown assailant, swiping his tail afterwards to no avail before the figure uppercutted Rannok. Gar'dul noticed the figure and tried to tackle him, but the figure used the strength in his hand to push Gar'dul's massive size and strength back. The figure then grabbed a spear and threw it at the Phoekin woman, hitting her chest and causing her to drop Ryne. Ryne screamed as he fell, before the figure jumped up and catches Ryne. As the figure and Ryne landed, the Phoekin grabbed Gar'dul and Rannok and retreated.

(One victory, this time.)
Koji smiled as he saw Ryne was safe and coughed up a bit of blood before passing out from his injuries. "Thank you". He whispered with a smile. He didn't hear Ryne or the others calling his name or trying to wake him up. His spirit wasn't even in his body at the moment. He was in the realm of the Alphas and the Great Spirit once again just as he did before at the library. "Why I am here now?". He asked them and looked around. "You are near death so your body needs time to heal along with your connection to us. You have fought bravely in the battle. Ryne and his unborn child are safe now. As the rest of your pack along with most of the villagers". Meji the Alpha of the sun told him calmly. "Please I have to go back now!. They need my help!". He replied and looked for a way to leave. "No, you are caught in the world of living and death now. You must allow your body and spirit to heal now". Luna the Alpha of the night told him calmly
In the shadows behind Meji himself, a black mist rolled over. "It is my decision to decide who lives and who dies." A powerful male voice stated before the mist swirled and took form into a massive dragon with blood red eyes. "You are the night Meji, but I am death." The voice stated.
(I kinda figured this wasn't meant to be a winning match when he grew his arm back. I have no problem with winning or losing in any shape or form)

Aster watched as the blade sliced through the rock being sent his way before landing near him, his tail gripping it as he shifted back into his elf form in the shadows somewhere. When the fights were beginning to conclude, the village was devastated, but everyone -mostly everyone in the least- were still standing. Aster grabbed his cloak as it was the only thing that remained from the fires in the inn. This entire situation made him reconsider some things a bit. They were completely out of their leagues if this was just a small percent of the Legion.
Kirak is a touch dead with a dimond in or near his heart. The gold riptor looks around at all the death and sorrow "I tried to hide the tribe from this."
Ryne nodded before a black most surround them all. The mist formed into the black dragon. "So, this is the one Yume tasked. I expected someone more, powerful." The dragon stated as he tooled to all the corpses. "These Riptor fought bravely and with honour. They shall rejoice in The Ebony."
Koji fought the urge to shiver at the sight of the dragon. But stood up bravely and faced the dragon. "I am not afraid of dying. But I am not ready to die yet. Not until Ryne is safely brought to the city of Aura and given birth to his child there. I swore on my life and honor that I would protect him and his unborn child. Once the lands are filled with peace, I will be ready to give you my life and cross into the gates of the after life where the great spirit of the earth awaits". He stated bluntly. As Luna and Meji growled at the dragon. "What do you think you are doing in this realm?!".
"You were going to send this soul into my realm before his journey is complete. You may be the children of Tsumotu, my friend. But have no choice over the matter of death. You will do as I ask and send this soul back to the mortal realm. This is the command of Shiina-Ryu! The God of Shadows and Death!" Shiina-Ryu stated.
"Fine, but at least allow his wounds to heal so he will be at full strength again". Luna insisted. Meji turned them and bowed. "Please I have to go back and complete my journey. I made a promise to Ryne and his unborn child". He replied quietly. As the alphas nodded and sent him back without another word. Koji bowed to the dragon. "Thank you, I promise to continue protecting Ryne and his unborn child". He whispered before gasping as he woke up to find his injuries healed and power restored mostly. He looked around the small tent he was in and attempted to leave it.
Sloosh hugs koji as he wakes up. "Your ok! Chief has the whole clan getting ready to move your welcome to visit only after the dark legion has been defeated."
Koji flinched in slight pain at the hug. But brushed it off and hid his expression for Sloosh's sake. He smiled at the little hatchling and hugged her back. "Of course, I am ok. Remember I promised I would be fine. I would like that very much. I promise to come see you and the others again after the dark legion is defeated." He smiled and patted her head.
Aster watched as everyone began to regain their own composure. The sight of a dragon was quite frightening yet exciting at the same time. Aster enjoyed the thrills even if they were life threatening. His feet planted into the grass firmly as the leaves, ground and grass itself forged him clothes to wear until he could find another fort. As he took in the sights of the destruction around him, his purple eyes examined everyone.

"Where is the dark elf?" When everything went down, she was nowhere in sight. Jeremy was present in helping, the female Phoekin was gone a long time ago, so that left only one person unaccounted for. He would not be wrong to accuse her for being the person responsible in leading the army there. They could have very easily have been on a route as well, but they were missing a few faces nonetheless.
She nods "ok please stay safe ok?" She sits down and watches him
Koji left the tent with Sloosh beside him holding his hand. "I believe that dark elf bitch escaped with the rest of the legion." He replied and made his way to over to Jeremy to help out with the injured. After he checked Ryne over and the unborn child. "Don't worry, little one. I am not going anywhere yet. You are going to be born in the city of Aura. We won't allow anyone to hurt you or your mother". He whispered and stroked Ryne's belly.
Sloosh watches this and blinks "will ryne and Kirak be ok? Kirak hasn't moved sense the fight."
"Yes, Ryne will be fine. As for Kirak, I am not sure. He is mostly likely knocked out right now. Just like how I was knocked out earlier from my injuries." He replied gently unsure how to explain death to a child. "Where is Kirak at right now?"
Sloosh points to kiraks tent "they took the elder there too." She looks up at koji "that means he might wake up soon too right?"