Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Elisha sighted "we have enough supplies we should start our way to shadowforge," she pushed eager to start that way. going to a village would only be a big distraction.
Koji calmed and settled back down in front of the fire.
"Elisha is right. We should head out now before nightfall." Ryne suggested.
Shiloh
He looked at the new arrival with curiosity but didn't speak to the newest arrival, he wasn't familiar with the species so he didn't intrude in te conversation staying back by Koji and Jeremy humming the small tune from before noting that as he starred at the fire it changed color with certain notes he sang. The young Phoekin smiled amused with this.
"Good idea". Koji agreed and watched the fire interested by Shiloh's trick.
Kirak nods and gathers his prey "my clan is good with visiters so long as your good and all that."
"Yes we are". He nodded and glanced at the dark elf. "Excuse me, Kirak does your clan have any pups?". He asked him curiously. His species referred to their offspring and younger beings as pups.
Kirak nods "yea we have pups or hatchlings as we call them.they can be a bit nippy though. The eggs are strongly protected though so don't try getting close to them."
"That is understandable, pups are the same way when they are teething. I wouldn't ever think about getting close to the eggs". Koji replied remembering how protective werewolves were about their offspring.
Kirak nods "I know I must sound wierd but why do werewolves and Riptors dislike each other if we are so similer." He starts to lead them to the clan camp.
"I am not sure, I never had a problem with Riptors. I have met them during my travels along with my old pack." Koji replied
"I believe an ancient war between both races cause some hatred between them." Ryne said.
"Yes, I remember hearing bits and pieces bout it as a pup once.Everyone in my old pack never had a problem with Riptors. Koji told Ryne.
Kirak "my clan seems to hold no such gruge but we are one out of many clans so some might. I personally find our similaritys interesting."
"Yes, a couple in my clan did and dark legion's cause. They slaughtered my entire pack and most of my clan." He replied quietly.
Kirak " i can't imagine how that feels. I'm sorry for your loss."
"It's alright, I am at peace with it because I know they are with the great spirit and Alphas of the skies" He replied calmly
".
Elisha glared back at the werewolf, she even felt like hissing back but imagined that wouldn´t look good, walking at their pace was a bit boring but she endured she looked at Ryne "are we still going to Kirak´s clan village?" she asked in a whisper having thought they were going directly to Shadowforge.
Kirak nods "why not go to my village first we can let you resupply and rest till your ready to move on."
Aster followed along when pleasantries were well underway and they were off to the Riptor's village. He merely watched everyone a bit closely now that they were approaching darker lands.