Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"You're welcome, I know you will see your family again sooner or later". He replied to cheer Jeremy up and nodded at the rabbit figurine he had picked. "Good choice".
(12-07-2014, 03:18 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]"You're welcome, I know you will see your family again sooner or later". He replied to cheer Jeremy up and nodded at the rabbit figurine he had picked. "Good choice".

"that's the question. I can't" Jeremy said. "I can't return to them"
"What do you mean?" Koji asked quietly and set the figurine he was working down. "We will win this war and live in a future of peace". He told him
Ryne smiled at all his new friends. "We best be going. It's best if we leave soon and make sure that Devil Rex doesn't find us."
"Yes, you are right. I have plenty of meat for our trip." He replied and started to pack his items up. He decided to talk to Jeremy later about his question in private.
(12-07-2014, 03:23 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]"What do you mean?" Koji asked quietly and set the figurine he was working down. "We will win this war and live in a future of peace". He told him

"Yes, I know, I believe it. But the problem is that, because of my job, people of my city hate me. And it would have no problem if they just hated me. But the other day I saw four boys beating in my cousins, calling them "cousins of a bitch". I managed to save my cousins, preventing them from getting even more hurt. But from that day, I realized that, because of me, nor my cousins nor my sister would not be accepted by society. I realized that it was dangerous for them to live with me, and that's why, a few days ago I left. I have not abandoned them. I gathered enough money with my work so that they could live a comfortable life until they became adults and be able to work for themselves, with something worthwhile. I left them so they could live life without suffering the same prejudice that I suffered. That's what I wrote in that letter. perhaps someday, when the war is over, I return to them."
"I see, after this war is over. You could perhaps help them find a new a home and city to call home. There are many places that would happily accept them and you. The people of your city are nothing but corwards attacking those weaker than themselves. I would like to meet your family someday when I am not traveling the world. That is after this war is over, I would like to come with you. You and you family must always hold your head up high with pride no matter what. I believe a man or woman should never be judged by the measure of their status, wealth, or appearance. But by the strength of their heart, spirit and honor. Please when we are at safer area, I would like you to send your cousins the figurines and words of encouragement. So that way, even in the darkest times it will give them hope and strengthen their hearts." Koji told him calmly as they continued on their journey.
(12-07-2014, 04:10 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]"I see, after this war is over. You could perhaps help them find a new a home and city to call home. There are many places that would happily accept them and you. The people of your city are nothing but corwards attacking those weaker than themselves. I would like to meet your family someday when I am not traveling the world. That is after this war is over, I would like to come with you. You and you family must always hold your head up high with pride no matter what. I believe a man or woman should never be judged by the measure of their status, wealth, or appearance. But by the strength of their heart, spirit and honor. Please when we are at safer area, I would like you to send your cousins the figurines and words of encouragement. So that way, even in the darkest times it will give them hope and strengthen their hearts." Koji told him calmly as they continued on their journey.

"Thanks, Koji." jeremy said, smiling, and hugged Koji. "You have no idea of how this is important to me"
"You're welcome". He smiled and hugged Jeremy back.
((this still open for new people? :) ))

Name: Shiloh Inagis
Species: Phoekin
Description: Shiloh isn't that tall standing at only 5'1. He has firey orange hair streaked with red and white that reaches down to his lower back, normally he keeps it braided, he was also born with orange eyes but over time they faded and changed into the color of pure gold. Sometimes when he heals they turn the color of fire. He isn't that strong only having a small muscle build on his lightly tanned body
Personality: He can have a bit of a temper sometimes but rarely does he get annoyed. he has a bad habit of dodging peoples questions if they make him nervous. Over all he's a sweet boy and easy to get along with once he gets to know you. He also tends to be insecure about his looks even though he's been told he's "pretty" before.
Extra: Shiloh is gay but tends to hid it from everyone he knows unless it's the person he likes.
(18+ please.)
Alright fixed it, sorry didn't know there was a age limit. :)
(No problem.)
Shiloh Inagis

Today was just not going his way, after finally managing to get away from his overly protective family deciding to get some flying practice in only to find himself crashing into the tall pines that towered below his moutain home. Hours later tired from practice he was to late to realize he was in the wrong territory as a few darkly dresses guards spotted him laying back in his human form on a large rock soaking in what was left of the sons rays. E heard a shout and shot up golden eyes widening as he spotted the imperial armies ememies. He pushed his short legs to run faster as the guards gained on him. He heard a loud 'thump' sound as a throwin knife struck a tree close to him. He let out a pained yelp as the next sunk into his shoulder making him tumble onto the ground the guards, three of them, towering above him as he cowered below them evil smirks lighting the features.
" Help!" he yelled trying to summon some type of magic to help him only to find that yesterday's prolonged fight session with him father left him out of magic.
(12-07-2014, 07:40 PM)Ikki Wrote: [ -> ]Shiloh Inagis

Today was just not going his way, after finally managing to get away from his overly protective family deciding to get some flying practice in only to find himself crashing into the tall pines that towered below his moutain home. Hours later tired from practice he was to late to realize he was in the wrong territory as a few darkly dresses guards spotted him laying back in his human form on a large rock soaking in what was left of the sons rays. E heard a shout and shot up golden eyes widening as he spotted the imperial armies ememies. He pushed his short legs to run faster as the guards gained on him. He heard a loud 'thump' sound as a throwin knife struck a tree close to him. He let out a pained yelp as the next sunk into his shoulder making him tumble onto the ground the guards, three of them, towering above him as he cowered below them evil smirks lighting the features.
" Help!" he yelled trying to summon some type of magic to help him only to find that yesterday's prolonged fight session with him father left him out of magic.

Jeremy turned his head to the right, listening to a voice asking for help

"Are you listening something? Like someone screaming for help?" He asked to the group, looking deeply in Koji's eyes
Koji paused as he heard a cry for help in the forest. He released Jeremy and without a thought started to run towards the cries for help. He caught the scent of a young male phoekin and the imperial guards. He snarled at their scent and made it to the scene. He saw red at the sight of them bullying a smaller young male. Before shifting into his wolf form and started to attack them. "You have a lot of nerve attacking someone smaller than you!". He snarled and fought the guards off with bites, tackling, scratches, punches, and throwing one them against a tree not caring if he killed them or not. He hated bullies above anything else and wasn't going to allow them to hurt someone who couldn't defend them-self.
Zahina looked up sharply from her sewing, eyes wide. That call..... something about it. "Someone is in trouble!", she gasped, breaking the thread and pulling the cloak over her shoulder as she moved to the cave entrance. She jumped, shifting forms and flying towards the cries. She saw Koji running as well and called loudly, bringing her large talons up to slash at the Guards, smacking another back with a heavy swings of her wings. She knew she recognized the call, her kind had a note in their voices.
(12-07-2014, 07:52 PM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji paused as he heard a cry for help in the forest. He released Jeremy and without a thought started to run towards the cries for help. He caught the scent of a young male phoekin and the imperial guards. He snarled at their scent and made it to the scene. He saw red at the sight of them bullying a smaller young male. Before shifting into his wolf form and started to attack them. "You have a lot of nerve attacking someone smaller than you!". He snarled and fought the guards off with bites, tackling, scratches, punches, and throwing one them against a tree not caring if he killed them or not. He hated bullies above anything else and wasn't going to allow them to hurt someone who couldn't defend them-self.

Jeremy followed Koji and, using a knife that he had with him, started to fight with the other guards. Of course Jeremy was smaller, but he was agile too, and, though he feel he couldn't kill someone, he DID could get them out of combat, hitting them in specific places with the handle of the knife (as in the forehead or between the eyes) and making them pass out.
Shiloh Inagis

His eyes grew wide at the man who transformed into a wolf attacking the other men.
" a werewolf.." he breathed out in awe to actully see one.
His parents had only told him stories about them and how they were dangerous creatures never to be trusted.
As quickly as the fight started it ended with one man laying dead at the base of a tall pine and the other two fleeing from the fierce creature the weapons left behind. Shiloh fixed his eyes on the man before him with a mixture is shock and fear. He pulled the dagger from his shoulder feeling a new gush of blood flow from the wound but he held to dripping blade out towards the man to defen himself even if he knew nothing about knife fighting.
" w..who are you?.." he shakily asked as mote men joined the werewolfs side.
(12-07-2014, 08:04 PM)Ikki Wrote: [ -> ]Shiloh Inagis

His eyes grew wide at the man who transformed into a wolf attacking the other men.
" a werewolf.." he breathed out in awe to actully see one.
His parents had only told him stories about them and how they were dangerous creatures never to be trusted.
As quickly as the fight started it ended with one man laying dead at the base of a tall pine and the other two fleeing from the fierce creature the weapons left behind. Shiloh fixed his eyes on the man before him with a mixture is shock and fear. He pulled the dagger from his shoulder feeling a new gush of blood flow from the wound but he held to dripping blade out towards the man to defen himself even if he knew nothing about knife fighting.
" w..who are you?.." he shakily asked as mote men joined the werewolfs side.

"Hey." Said Jeremy. "Keep calm. We won't hurt you. My name is Jeremy, and this is Koji. Don't be afraid of us, please. We are not going to do any harm with you. We just heard someone calling for help and came here to help."