Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The female knelled next to Ryn and Koji, watching worriedly. She looked up at Jeremy's comment. "I hope not, this isn't a very good place for it"
"He can't be, did you have that fruit yet?". Koji asked Ryne concerned. Before he got an idea. "Zahina, could you check on the unborn child?. Jeremy I need you come here and start singing for the unborn child.".
She nodded and came closer, laying her head on the belly. "Any pain Ryne?, you said the baby is restless but any kind of pain?", she asked, listening to the little heartbeat.
Ryne groaned in pain as he held his belly. "Owwwww! Please stop little one." He asked the baby as it kicked frantically.
"Thank you". Koji nodded and massaged Ryne's belly to relieve him of the pain and calm the child. "Jeremy, I need to focus all of your happiness and hope into your singing." He told Jeremy having a feeling that Jeremy's singing can be used for than entertainment.
"Ok" said Jeremy, starting to sing a softly lullaby.

"Sweet baby, stay calm
life is good, but you are not ready yet
Stay calm, cause someday we will play
Someday you will play with butterflies
Someday you will play with the birds
But you are not ready yet
You're so small, so wait a little more
World is wonderful, you father is precious
And you will have a lot of fun.
But now, you are so small, stay inside
cause we're going to protect you"
Koji smiled as he felt the baby calming down once again from the singing and massage.
She pulled up, keeping a hand on the belly next to Koji's. "I think he's fine, the chick needs to be calmed though, before he causes any distress"
Koji nodded and started to tell the baby the same folk tales that was used to calm the pups in old pack down and help them go to sleep at night.
Ryne sighed as the baby calmed down. "Thank you all. The baby has calmed down now."
"You're welcome". Koji replied and started to work on preparing the boar's meat for breakfast. He had set the pelt out to dry and cleaned the bones to used for carving later.
Zahina gave the chick a little pat. "There you go little hatchling, hold tight for your mother now", she give Ryne a smiled and sat back, pulling her cloak close to look at it. It had a few rips from the Rex. She could sew at least. She pulled a needle and some thread out of her pack to get started.
Koji smiled at her and started to cook half the meat for the group. Before drying the other half for their journey in case they couldn't find meat later. While the meat was cooking, he started to carve the bones into toy figurines of forest animals and creatures for the baby.
(12-06-2014, 10:31 PM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji smiled at her and started to cook half the meat for the group. Before drying the other half for their journey in case they couldn't find meat later. While the meat was cooking, he started to carve the bones into toy figurines of forest animals and creatures for the baby.

"They are so beautiful" said Jeremy, smiling and looking at the toys.
"Thank you, I have always made them for the pups of my pack and other children during my travels. I also sell them in the villages for traveling money. You may pick out some for yourself and your siblings if you like. I have plenty of them". He smiled and worked on the wolf figurine for the baby.
(12-07-2014, 02:20 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]"Thank you, I have always made them for the pups of my pack and other children during my travels. I also sell them in the villages for traveling money. You may pick out some for yourself and your siblings if you like. I have plenty of them". He smiled and worked on the wolf figurine for the baby.

"They would certain love it" Said Jeremy. "But i can't send it to them. At least not now, it wouldn't be safe"
"Well I can hold onto them for you for now. Until it's safe to send them to your siblings". He smiled
(12-07-2014, 02:50 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]"Well I can hold onto them for you for now. Until it's safe to send them to your siblings". He smiled

"I would love it" Jeremy said, even if he didn't know if he would ever see his sister and cousins again
"Then, please pick any one of them you like the best". Koji smiled at him and started work carving another one into the shape of a phoenix that looked just Zahina's phoenix form.
(12-07-2014, 03:11 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]"Then, please pick any one of them you like the best". Koji smiled at him and started work carving another one into the shape of a phoix that looked just Zahina's form.

"thanks" said Jeremy, smiling at the same time he was trying not to cry. "I will pick this one, if there is no problem" he said, picking the one that he tought Alice would like most.