Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I want to know though. I've been sheltered for years, But I want to know why Malik seeks to hurt those who defy and those who are allied. And I know they judge you, I don't like it either. Give them time, they don't know the real you. I know who the Dark Elves worship, Shiina-Ryu, the God of death; Kurai, God of Darkness; and Yūrei, the Goddess of Spirit. A trinity in which the gods protect and teach your people in their ways. From what I've heard, Malik believes the Trinity are weak and seeks to abolish the traditions." Ryne stated.
"Thatps a lie...Malik never talks of the gods, he just wants to," she went silent not knowing how much she could tell. "well we are going to Shadowforge, there you will see, I was there when the whole Kingdom was destroyed, if you had been there , I doubt you would praise the gods as you do, I heard women and children cry for help and the gods turned away, I saw them turn their back on us accussing us of being sinful, sure we have sinful people just as much as your people do," she pointed out and bit her lip. "I bet Yume wants you to be thankful for all this...she´s not even here and will never see her child, I bet you that," she said
Shinjo smiled as he looked up at Shiloh and thanked the Alphas for having him come back. They whispered into his mind about Shiloh's lost home. They could sense that Shiloh knew that his home and family were gone as well. He didn't say anything about it Shiloh. But he could hear the Alphas whispering comforting words to Shiloh to give him strength and coaxed him to sit with Jeremy and Koji. Werewolves were known for having more than one mate at a time if they all truly loved each other they could marked as soul mates. It was very rare for it happen but not impossible.
"Who told you this? Shadowforge was destroyed by the volcano. No one knows why it erupted." Ryne stated.
Koji smiled as Shiloh sat beside him and Jeremy. While he continued to play his flute.
(12-18-2014, 03:34 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"Who told you this? Shadowforge was destroyed by the volcano. No one knows why it erupted." Ryne stated.

"No one, I was there Ryne, Im an elf, we are almost immortal, sort of..." she said. 
"But the gods wouldn't do this to there own people." Ryne stated.
Elisha sighted "technically no, but they did," she said "Im sorry I know how much you believe in them that is why I dindnt wanted to keep talking of this" she said.
"the gods protect their people. They wouldn't kill innocents for no reason. I must speak to the gods about this." Ryne stated.
She smiles sadly and nods and she comes closer and before he can finish she kissed his lips "please...I don´t want to think about the gods anymore," she said shyly.
Koji smiled as he relaxed around the two males. "Do you play a flute or sing Shiloh?". He asked him. While unknown to him the Alphas were teaching Jeremy the same folk songs that they had taught Koji.
"I must Elisha. As a follower of the Order of the Ancients, I must learn more about this." Ryne stated as he got out of the water and started to dry off.
Elisha sighted and got out "very well, if you must," she said following him out. "are you mad at me Ryne?"
Koji smiled as he heard Jeremy singing the newly learned songs as he played them.
"No Elisha. But someone betrayed you, and I want to know who or why." Ryne stated.
(12-18-2014, 04:48 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"No Elisha. But someone betrayed you, and I want to know who or why." Ryne stated.

"What do you mean? no one has betrayed me," she said blinking not understanding what he was talking about or what this all meant. 
Koji smiled as he daydreamed of starting a family of his own with Jeremy and allow Shiloh to travel with them as well. So that Shiloh could find his own special soul mate on their journey.
"Someone has lied to you and your people. I will find out who." Ryne stated as he returned to the camp and retrieved a small bag from the tent. He rummaged through it and found a small violet orb.
"Ryne, I was there, stop whatever you are doing, please," she said
Ryne took the small orb and threw it onto the ground. The orb shattered a purple Flames erupted. The flames took the form of a woman. "I am Yūrei, goddess of spirit. Who has contacted me?" Yūrei asked.