Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Yes, we need all the help we can get". He replied
Shiloh Inagis

A childish grin grew on his face as he heard there answers. He was over joyed to hear he could be of help somewhat to the small group and there quest to find this city. He could learn a lot about the world from this and that made him even more happy.
" What is so special about this city you have to find? And what does it have to do with a temple?" he wasnt very educated about the outside world and barely knew aboutthe war raging around them.
Koji looked at Ryne and the group for confirmation to tell Shiloh the truth about their journey. "I am not sure if you know this, but the whole world is at war with a enemy called the Dark Legion. We need to get to the city called Aura to awaken the power that will end the war and bring peace back to the lands. The temple holds a key part of information we need to get there."
Ryne nodded. "I must get there and give birth to the goddess' child that I carry. The temple we are looking for might have some answers to finding the city." He explained.
Koji nodded in agreement. "Was there any land marks such as a certain type of tree or plant near the temple you saw?"
Aster slowly emerged from the shadows after walking out for certain unseen amount of times. While they rested, he merely walked around for his own sake before washing his scent off again with some nearby waters. He returned with some crushed leaves and herbs of plants to prepare something for later when it was required. Until then, he was completely oblivious to the new male, though he did hear the screams as he was certain the others did.

"Who's this?" He simply said while placing his knives back from his little trip.
Shiloh Inagis

He listened intently as Koji told him about the quest but was once again shocked when he heard ryne say he was carrying the goddess.
"I've never heard of a man carrying a child before, how.." he paused looking for the right word." intriguing."
He stood up standing just about four inches taller then ryne and gave a small bow like a guard to it's king.
" You have my full assistance in anything you may need." he said when he straightened again.
" and as for signs the only I could think of would be a oak tree hidden among all the other pines, it was the only thing out of place I could recall."
"That's all I need to know. I can easily find it". Koji replied and sniffed the air in the direction of the temple and summoned a blue jay. "Excuse me, could you please show us the way where the oak tree grows in the forest?" He asked the bird and offered it a handful of seeds as payment for it's help.
Name: Elisha Leaf
Age: seems 20 yet is 500 years still not considered that old in her race.
Race: Dark Elf
Description: she has pale grey skin that looks like the ashes of the volcano of Shadowforge. Her eyes are a light amber, almost a honey color, they are sharp and deep. Her hair is raven black and always wore on on a braid, accenting her pointy ears. She´s tall, lean and graceful, her movements allways seem gentle and her steps are so light as all elves that she can walk over snow. For an elf she´s not as pretty yet she´s still beutiful compared to a normal human or other races in general. She stands at 5´4
Personality: She´s reserved in the personal things but can be quite charming when she wants to, she is perseverant and works hard, has a lot of diligence and determination.
Bio: She´s of the ancient families or Shadowforge and Worsis, her father being an elven Lord, one of Malik´s generals. Sheps grown up in the beliefs of the Dark Legion and is loyal to them. She belives is just right to wipe out the other races that had looked down on her own and others just because they are not the most graceful. She also believes dark elves to be superior beings as their control in magic goes way more deeper than the light elves.
since a child she´s been trained in archery and magic of all types, even dark magic, she knows spells that with a single word she can kill thousands of people. She´s been sent by Malik and her father to charm and befriend Ryne in order to take him to Worsis to kill him and use the godess child for the Dark Legion´s purpose.

(hope its okay and enough info)

Elisha had been following the group since the start keeping to the shadows and being a master in stealth not even the light elf in their party had noticed her. She was timing her chances and she would have to make her appereance soon as so many were bounding their swords to Ryne and the birth of the godess child wasnt that far away now,
Koji nodded as the blue jay answered them with friendly nod. Before leading them towards the only oak tree in the forest. As they made their way though the forest. Koji sniffed the air for any threats as he remained close to Jeremy and Ryne. He wasn't going to take any chances in the forest.
Ryne walked through the dense forest. He had an odd feeling in his gut. He held his staff tightly, unaware Elisha and her dark purpose. "Koji? How far do you think we are from the temple?" He asked.
"We aren't much further." He replied after he asked the blue jay. "Please stay close to everyone and on your guard". He mumbled softly to everyone as he felt the same strange feeling.
Elisha kept following close and she knew one of the protectors might had felt her, as she had become a bit reckless in the last day. She cursed herself innardly, as she tried to think the best way to approach the group. So she walked closer to the group in order to let the protectors feel her before she made her appereance. A noble gesture, she thought, for she could easily kill them all with a simple word, but then...what´s the fun in that? besides Malik said Ryne had to go willingly to Worsis and the boy would not do that if she killed her friends.
Ryne looked around, feeling the same presence again. "hang on. I think someone's here." He stated.
(12-08-2014, 03:45 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne looked around, feeling the same presence again. "hang on. I think someone's here." He stated.

Jeremy stepped in front of Ryne, in an attempt to protect him
Koji's ears flicked quietly as he heard someone following them. He quietly made a bargain with the great spirit itself. He would gladly give his part of his own life force up in exchange for the protection of the group including the unborn from any harm that he couldn't protect them from if it came to it. He heard felt symbol in the shape of a leaf forming on a hidden part on his body showing that he made the deal with the spirit. It was a forbidden spell and only to be used as a last resort. He felt the same mark form on group without them noticing as a sign of protection that he considered part of his pack including the elf. He prayed that Jeremy and the others would forgive him if he used the spell. He decided to never tell them of his sacrifice as they got closer to the oak tree.
Elisha kept walking amused by the werewolf, "sneaky...using a forbidden spell" she said to herself and grinned knowing it was no use but then nobody knew just how much power a dark elf accumulated over years, they were invincible, magic ran through their veins as easily as blood ran in other beings.
She made her presence even more aparent letting them see her now as she quickly approached them, taking out her own wards and protection spells so they could harm her if they wished, to make a point she came on "peace"
Koji growled at her not trusting her due to the feeling he was getting from her presence. He wasn't stupid and knew she was powerful. Even if the spell took his own life at least it would protect the group and unborn child until they could make it to safety.
"Why are you following us dark elf?!". He snarled and stood in front of Jeremy and Ryne to protect them.
Ryne walked to Koji and moved his staff in front of him. "Who are you Dark Elf? What are you doing here?" He asked Elisha.
Koji kept on his guard and locked eyes with the dark elf. He wasn't going to make the first move in a fight.