Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Well I am glad the baby is excited about the story". He chuckled softly. "Alright, little one settle down now". He told Ryne's stomach gently as the Alphas chuckled in his head and cooed over the unborn child. He could hear them referring to the unborn child as pup. They were telling unborn child they were watching him or her along with their protectors. Also, they were singing a lullaby softly in a old werewolf tongue that had been lost to the world for centuries. He smiled as he listened to the song as well remembering it from his own childhood. It was a beautiful song that spoke of peace, nature and different elements of the world.
Ryne smiled at Koji. "You know, human males can't have babies and humans aren't compatible with werewolve physiology. But once this war is over, I can ask Yume if she can grant the same gift she gave me to someone you care about." He hinted to Koji.
Elisha kept working at the knots in Ryne´s back silently, trying to use some of her magic to warm her hands but it wasnt that much of an improvement.
Koji nodded quietly and glanced at Jeremy who was talking to everyone else. "Yes, I will keep that in mind." He blushed softly knowing that The Great Spirit and Alphas of the Skies could bless Jeremy with that gift only if he wanted it. "Thank you, I would only ask Yume for that favor. If the person I care about would want that gift as well". He nodded as he felt the unborn child slowing down to fall asleep due to the Alpha's beautiful song. He wondered if they could teach it Jeremy as well.
Ryne smiled at Koji before yawning. "Thank you Elisha, Koji. I think I might get some sleep." He said as he closed his eyes before falling asleep.
Koji nodded and smiled back at him. "Alright, sleep well Ryne. Good night little one". He whispered softly to Ryne's belly and gave it one last stroke. He smiled as the Alphas whispered good night to the baby as well. Before Koji left the tent and made himself comfortable beside Jeremy outside the tent.
"sleep well Ryne," Elisha said smiling as she kissed the human´s cheek quickly before leaving him alone to sleep. Elves didn´t really slept, unless they were what you really call exhausted. She roamed around the camp silently and slipped away without anyone noticing. She wished there was a safe way of contacting her father or Malik to ask council on what to do about Ryne, at least she knew there was no hurry in to take him quickly to Worsis, he would go into labour till he stopped eating some fruit. She was alone in this and would have to make due as she could.

Koji made himself comfortable outside the entrance into Ryne's tent with Jeremy in his arms. He felt the dark elf slipping away from the campsite. He made her think he was asleep completely by nuzzling Jeremy and slowing his breathing steadily. It was a trick that he had used in the past to also make his enemies believe him to be dead.
The morning came faster than the group expected and Ryne was the first to awake. He stretched as he had a good sleep.
Elisha was slipping back into camp then and stopped seeing Ryne out of the tent and stretching, she gasped, a bit scared he would accuse her of something. "you...are awake early," Elisha said.
Ryne nodded. "Baby woke me up early. So I thought I could review a map I have and plot the best route." He suggested.
Elisha took a deep breath and smiled "sounds like a really active baby...I brought something for you, in hopes it eases your travels" she said not sure how her gift would be taken. His protectors would sure accuse it of being cursed.
"What is it?" Ryne asked.
"its..." she said and bit her lip "come you will see," she said taking his hand and leading him a few meters from camp, there, there was a black and mighty horse, with red eyes, and smoke seemed to be coming from his nostrils just as his mane and tail were smoke as well "don´t be scared, its...under my power," she said as the hourse was attached to a small carriage, just big enough for one person "I wanted to get a normal horse but a decent one was so expensive, I know this is a black mount...but...it wont harm you and will carry you safely to Shadowforge, which is actually his homeland," she said
Ryne looked to the carriage and horse. "What kind of horse is it?" He asked curiously.
"its a war horse, breed in hell itself," she said patting the head of the horse "or at least that is what the legend says, come closer, he wont do a thing, and if he is to carry you he should get used to you," she said smiling "I know Malik uses this type of breed, I would understand if you would rather if I let him go, and not accept this gift"
Koji woke up next as he heard the horse and saw the carriage. He didn't trust the gift but knew that Ryne had several blessings on his body by the light's elf, the goddess Yumi, the alphas of the skies and the Great Spirit of the earth herself. Koji locked eyes with the horse allowed the Alphas to speak the war horse to find out what's it was doing there.
"It's not that. I can sense the horse's thoughts. A War horse is found in the God of Darkness and Punishment's world. We should send him back as a gift to The God of darkness Kurai. I'm sure he'll bless us." Ryne suggested.
"Yes, good idea. I believe he would be happier there in a more familiar world." Koji replied as he listened to the horse's thoughts and request to be sent to the world of darkness. The horse nodded at Koji and Ryne as a sign of thanks.
Elisha watched as her horse was sent back, it had taken her all night to find him and saddle him. It hurt for some reason since when these knew of the god Kurai? what did they even knew of what he liked to be offered? bless him! the kid was insane, Kurai didn´t gave blessing his rage was simply appeased.
She was getting irritated with these people all praying and asking favours to spirits and gods, as if they were good...gods and spirits were cruel, they played with mortals and humans, as if all was a big chess game.
The War horse wouldn´t have done a thing and would have carried Ryne gladly and even be thankful of being away from the Shadowlands...stupid mortals...she thought with spite.