Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-06-2014, 05:10 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji smiled in his sleep nuzzled him. Before softly whispering in his sleep. "Thank....you". Unsure if Jeremy heard him or not. He could sense the spirits that he summoned was working on repairing the damages done to the area and protect the group with a gentle rain outside.

"No" Jeremy whispered in his sleep. "Thank YOU. for everything."
Koji just smiled in his sleep and slept peacefully though out the night. He dreamed of a world of peace one that he could search for a mate to have a litter of pups with. As he taught the Ryne's child everything he knew about being a good hunter, healing, plants and honor.
The sudden Rex attack was startling and left her feeling out of it and scared. The warning of Phoenix killing was on the tip of her mind as she twisted, hearing Koji yell out to help Ryne. She and Jeremy helped the male run more into the trees, the ground shaking as the beast hammered after them. Koji and Aster's quick thinking stalled it some but she knew it would take a lot. She pulled back from the two men and took off with a hard beat of her wings. She soared up, calling loudly to the creature. It barely looked up but she flew over it, annoying it with scrapes from her talons and loud calls. It helped a little, but it still chased the males below.

She pulled higher at Koji's call, calling up magic before she gave a hard flap down, sending the wind attack onto the Rex's back. It cut the skin, causing it to roar again. The werewolf's spell made her pause as she watched, taking it in with wide eyes. She didn't see the large tail swing up and only noticed as it smacked into her, sending her flying into the tree and down to the roots. She groaned, pain running through her back and sides. She sifted forms, hearing the distant yelling of fighting and the creature's heavy footsteps and roaring. It seemed to dim away and with a jolt she realized that they had scared it away but was anyone hurt?

She stumbled back tot he group, limping lightly. it was such a relief to see the group all fine, gathered together around their leader. She feel to her knees near them, smiling. They all settled down and she she grinned at the Koji and Jeremy as they snuggled. Laying back, the only female closed her eyes, letting her tiredness come over her.
(sorry lack of activity!! Hope this covers the battle alright >< sorry))

Koji caught Zahina's scent in his sleep and flicked his ear quietly. He was glad she was alright and nuzzled Jeremy in his sleep taking in his scent.
(12-06-2014, 05:21 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji just smiled in his sleep and slept peacefully though out the night. He dreamed of a world of peace one that he could search for a mate to have a litter of pups with. As he taught the Ryne's child everything he knew about being a good hunter, healing, plants and honor.

Jeremy woke up in the morning and opened his eyes, seeing Koji in front of him. Probably the others would wake up soon, só Jeremy decided to wake Koji so they could get up and help Ryne if he needed their help.

Jeremy was about to say "good morning" when he realized that Koji liked to hear him singing. So, Jeremy smiled and sang another melody that he knew Koji would like.

"Birds are chirping in the trees
The world is awake, don't you see?
Open your eyes and see me
Open your eyes to see the world
Open your eyes to see every wonder
That the world can show you"
Koji smiled as heard Jeremy's singing again and nuzzled him gently. "Good morning Jeremy". He told him and hugged him close. "Your singing is as beautiful as always." He told him and stretched his limbs feeling better. All of his injuries were healed and his power restored from resting. He bowed his head at the cave's entrance and whispered prayer to thank the spirits and the Great Spirit for their protection.
Zahina sat up and stretched tenderly, taking in her own injuries. It wasn't bad, mostly bruising on her shoulders and arms where they tail had gotten her and the fall. She bowed a little as Koji and Jeremy got up, smiling at them. "Koji, Jeremy, I am glad to see you two okay.", she frowned, "It was not a pleasant fight..."
Koji nodded at her and noticed her bruises. "Yes, it's good to see you are safe as well. He smiled and handed her a small jar of a herbal salve for her bruises. "Please use this on your bruises it will numb the pain and heal them faster". He smiled. "Thank you for you help in the fight". He added and started to check everyone else over for injuries.
(12-06-2014, 09:18 PM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji smiled as heard Jeremy's singing again and nuzzled him gently. "Good morning Jeremy". He told him and hugged him close. "Your singing is as beautiful as always." He told him and stretched his limbs feeling better. All of his injuries were healed and his power restored from resting. He bowed his head at the cave's entrance and whispered prayer to thank the spirits and the Great Spirit for their protection.

"Good morning, Koji" said Jeremy, blushing. "Thanks". Jeremy got up, still a little grogly, but feeling fine.

"Good morning, Zahina." He smiled "I'm glad to know you are safe too. I hope you had a good night"
Koji smiled at Jeremy and checked him over first for any injuries. He was glad to find none on him and very few on everyone else. He sniffed the air and decided to search for breakfast for everyone.
Zahina gently used the slave on her back and arms, sighing lightly. She dipped her head at Jeremy kindly. "Yes, it was fine. Not too much sleep but it's no surprise after that. You alright?", he looked fine but she meant it more towards how he was feeling on the inside. She grinned lightly at the action of the werewolf, glad to have him here.
(12-06-2014, 09:36 PM)Areous Wrote: [ -> ]Zahina gently used the slave on her back and arms, sighing lightly. She dipped her head at Jeremy kindly. "Yes, it was fine. Not too much sleep but it's no surprise after that. You alright?", he looked fine but she meant it more towards how he was feeling on the inside. She grinned lightly at the action of the werewolf, glad to have him here.

"I'm fine, thank you" Jeremy said, smiling. "Well, at least i think i am fine. I'm so confused"
Koji nodded at her and left to go hunt for breakfast for everyone. "You're welcome, I will be back in a moment. I am going to go hunting for breakfast for us". Leaving Jeremy and Zahina alone with everyone else in the cave.
Ryne slowly woke up, still feeling tired. "Ow." He said as he held his belly.
(12-06-2014, 09:44 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne slowly woke up, still feeling tired. "Ow." He said as he held his belly.

Jeremy ran to Ryne. "Ryne, friend, are you okay?" He asked, fearing that something was wrong.
She nodded at Koji, waving him off. "It's alright, just relax, we're safe here", she turned as Ryne woke up, going over to him quickly, "Oh Ryne, you alright? And the chick?"
Koji caught the scent of a boar and hunted it down quickly. It was big enough to feed the entire group for a week and the pelt would come in handy. He brought it back to the cave to cook it. He saved the blood in a jar to use for hunting and bones for making figurines. He dropped the boar on the floor and ran to Ryne's side. "Ryne, what's wrong?. Were you hurt during the fight?. Is your child alright?"
"I'm fine. The baby is getting restless." Ryne explained before he moaned in pain again.
"Here allow me to help you". Koji replied and started to massage Ryne's belly on the special spots that always calmed the baby down. Before he started to tell it a story to distract it.
(12-06-2014, 09:55 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"I'm fine. The baby is getting restless." Ryne explained before he moaned in pain again.

Jeremy looked at Ryne, feeling a bit worried when Ryne moaned again. "Do you think you can be in labor now?"