Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gar'dul knocked Kirak away and grabbed the Elder's upper and lower jaw, he pulled apart until he bent the Elder's head in half, killing him. "You think this is a joke you lizards?! Your leader is dead, weak and worthless. My master, can grant you power far beyond what you can imagine!"
Kirak snarls as do the other riptors. Kirak attacks again"that was our elder not our leader. Our cheif brought us here to get away from everyone's tyranny. We don't want masters or kings. We want the old ways of councils and community. Even the hatchlings know this. Go to some other riptor tribe with your claims. We won't have it."
"I already have. Your kinsmen joined without much pause. They knew their old traditions were dying and out of date. So, I'll give you a decision, join the Dark Legion right now and hand me Ryne, or I'll send catapults here and destroy your village. You won't sven have time to pack before they arrive." Gar'dul threatened.
Kirak "I will not join the legon the village cheers "down with tranny! No more masters! Freedom!" Kirak nods "we won't give up."
Gar'dul growled angrily before he rushed to Kirak and smacked him with his hammer. He grabbed a burning splint of wood and threw it a villager before charging at them. Reinforcements arrived and assisted Gar'dul.
Kirak roars in pain then charges the Orc. The riptors quickly start to help the kids to safety. A large golden colored riptor tears through the army. Using his large wings to stay just out of the way.
(I could be wrong but I was thinking the cheif could have wings like a dragon to symbolize his leadership. No fire breathing just wings.)
Koji snarled at the orc that grabbed Ryne and Sloosh. He was proud of Sloosh's magic and made sure she was safe with the other children. He was getting annoyed with Gar'dul. He howled loudly as a battle cry before revealing more of the glowing runes and symbols of powerful magic spells on his body. He summoned more of his hidden power and started to attack the reinforcements. He summoned thick tree roots that stabbed and tore the dark soldiers apart. He studied Gar'dul's armour and listened to the Alphas tell him where to focus his attacks at. The amour he was wearing looked heavy as his hammer. If could he could knock Gar'dul onto his back they would be able to have a chance to disarm him of his weapon. He made a perfect clone of Ryne that looked and sounded like him that would easily fool the stupid orc as a back up plan. He looked up at the golden Riptor and stayed out of his way.
Gar'dul yelled loudly before a blood red Riptor came out of nowhere and jumped on Koji, knocking him on his stomach. He clawed at Koji before running towards the Elder and started to breathe fire from his mouth. Rannok shrieked loudly as he spouted flames as Gar'dul joined him.

(Wings I'm iffy about, but breathing fire is perfectly fine.)
Koji yelped in pain from the attack and snarled angered. He summoned copies of Riptors to attack the dark forces made from rock from the earth also to confuse the enemy. Koji 's back was sore and bleeding from the attack. But he would worry about it later. He snarled and summoned a large thunder storm that shot bolts of lighting on the enemy killing them by swords and metal weapons.
Rannok and Gar'dul fought off the Riptors, killing them all before more forces came and attacked. Suddenly, something caused the thunderstorm to part. A massive black Phoenix came down turned into a human form in front of Koji. "What an annoying little pup." The female Phoekin stated before she gripped Koji and casted a spell, causing his magic and his connection to the Alphas to be lost.
Koji fought her and howled loudly in pain as he lost his connection to the alphas and power. But he wasn't going to give up so easily. He knew the alphas and the great spirit were always going to be with him. He shifted into giant wolf form and made a attack at her.
The Phoekin woman turned into her phoenix form and flew out of reach Koji. She then flew down to hit Koji, her feathers electrifying as it made contact.
Kirak snarls and starts using poison darts on the enemy riptors. The gold cheif attacks the female pheokin with rocks from the moutain revealing some gems. kirak takes advantage of this and uses his magic making the small gems fly at the Orc.
(Really? I'm surprised by this.)
Koji yelped in pain from the electric shock but shook it off. He wasn't going to allow the village or it's residents to perish. He knew the alphas and The Great Spirit of the Earth was always watching over him along with his fallen pack from the after life. He snarled and continued to attack the dark soldiers killing them as he charged though their numbers. He lanched himself at the orc and knocked him off his balance for a moment to give Kirak a opening at the weaken spot on the amour to cause a crack with a gem.
Before Koji or Kirak could do anything, they heard Ryne scream. "Help!" He yelled as the Dark Legion Phoekin held him in the air in her phoenix form. "I would suggest you let my comrades go." The woman stated.
Koji snarled loudly at her. "Release him now bitch!". He hated being not able to fly and needed to help Ryne.
"Here's the deal pup. Let Rannok and Gar'dul go and I'll let you have this weakling." The Phoekin stated.
"Release him first bitch!". Koji snarled and kept his eyes on Ryne. "Then your two lap dogs are free to go!".
The gold riptor snatches ryne away from the vile woman and flies off. Kirak jams a dimond into the weak point of the orcs armor "I won't stop till your evil is wiped off this planet!" The gold riptor puts ryne on Kirak's back. Once ryne is on kirak runs into a cave in the moutain useing the gems to seal it shut keeping ryne out of the battle
(To be honest I didn't want to give Kirak a power but I felt like I had to to keep the good guys winning.)
Koji smirked and howled loudly as he launched himself at the orc breaking the amour and leaving him open for attacks. "So much for your armor!". He growled and started to fight the orc by biting him and clawing his face. Before the orc grabbed him and threw him off. He landed on his feet and attacked again.