Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Koji sighed quietly and nodded as he listened to Ryne. He felt bad for the child to miss out on the joys of a childhood. He turned to Shilioh and nodded "Yes, if you want too. Please I don't' trust that female". Koji swore that when and if he ever a litter of pups he would ensure they would be able to have a childhood. He would serve as a teacher to Ryne's unborn child. He would find time to help them at least have some fun once in a while. Even rulers had to have hobbies as well for stress relief.
Elisha was walking slowly with Ryne, and she could feel the presence of someone following them "one of your protectors is following us," she said trying to not sound mad, but it was just irritating.
"Just ignore them. This is just us for now." Ryne said as he placed a hand on his swollen belly.
Koji hated invading Ryne's privacy but he just didn't trust the dark elf. He decided to distract himself by playing his flute for Jeremy.
(12-17-2014, 05:32 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"Just ignore them. This is just us for now." Ryne said as he placed a hand on his swollen belly.

"how can we be truly alone with them here?" she asked but sighted, "have you thought of someowhere you would like to go, or are you going to leave that to me? " she said "can´t I use...magic against your friend?" she asked really feeling the phoenikin´s eyes on them.
Shiloh
He scoffed a little at her comment of using magic against him. He pressed back against the darkness of the tree to hide better from view his silky black feathers that resembling smoke helped him hide in the shadows te slight glare of his golden eyes the only thing giving him away. He searched for anything bad he could report to Koji but so far nothing bad had happened.
(12-17-2014, 05:39 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji hated invading Ryne's privacy but he just didn't trust the dark elf. He decided to distract himself by playing his flute for Jeremy.

Jeremy smiled at Koji and began to sing while he was playing the flute.
Koji smiled back at him and started to relax. He felt the Alphas call for Shiloh to return to Koji's side. That they weren't going to allow anything happen to Ryne or his child.
"Don't worry Elisha. I think there is a lake ahead." Ryne said as he rubbed his back.
Koji sat closer to Jeremy as he waited for Shiloh to return to them.
Shiloh
A voice whispered in his ear and at first he thought it was the wind and shook his head. Realizing it wouldn't go away he thought for a moment he could be going nuts until he recognized them as the same voices from earlier that had helped him to relax.
"oh fine I'll go back.." he grumbled taking flight above the trees his eyes gazing past there pointed tops to the outline of the mountains beyond.
He was able to see the plum of smoke rising singalong him his family was awake. It didn't raise any alarms in his head when he noticed that smoke was darker and a little thicker then normal but it should of. He took off again and landed back at the make shift camp not realizing today was the day he would lose his family to the dark army who had burn down his home with his parents and siblings locked inside since his skirmish with those guards had results in two of them dead and they wanted revenge. Today was the day he would never be able to go home..
" You to make lovely music." he said with a oblivious smile as he listened to Jeremy and Koji together wishing again as he knew he'd been doing for years that he could have a special person like that.
(12-17-2014, 07:05 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"Don't worry Elisha. I think there is a lake ahead." Ryne said as he rubbed his back.

Elisha had set one branch in fire as a warning to keep away, yet blushed as Ryne brought her attention back to him "sorry...I just....they were really getting into my nerves, I of course knew your friend wasn´t there..." she said taking again his hand to walk together to the lake.
Ryne smiled as he walked to the lake to Elisha. "It's okay. They only want to keep me and the baby safe. It's understandable."
"I guess it is...its just stupid, I could have harmed you a long time ago," she said and smiled as they sat down under a tree, and looked that it was an apple tree so she climbed it and threw Ryne some apples so they could make a snack of them. "so...you have any names for the baby?" she asked as she took out a knife to cut her apple. Her grey skin looked sick under the sun, yet it was just because of its tint.
"Not yet. I'm still not sure if it's a boy or girl. You look beautiful by the way." Ryne said softly.
Elisha looked at him and giggled "you don´t mean that, " she said looking down at her ash grey hands. "well shouldn´t you have one ready for each or choose one that could go either way sort of like....Evan for boy or Evanna for girl, or I dont know...Rodrick for a boy and Amira for a girl," she mused and smiled to him.
"You are beautiful. And the names are a problem. I'm not sure what to choose for both genders." Ryne explained.
Elisha looks at him and goes silent "hmmm well perhaps a name that runs in your famly you must...have thought of this, sure the child will be born to rule but a ruler needs a name too," she said and smiled "what if I help you find a name, I could...help you find out if its a boy or girl, I got magic you know?" she said grinning.
"Trust me, I've tried. The Magic the child has interferes with others. I'm sure I'll know the perfect name when the child is born." Ryne said as he rubbed his belly.
"I see...you must be very devout...to have let the godess impregnante you," she pointed out as she took of her hood letting Ryne see her a bit better as her face was not that covered now.