Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Koji sniffed each bush and picked the most ripest and fresh ones for Ryne. "Yes, what would you like to know?". He asked calmly and faced Jeremy.
(12-03-2014, 03:50 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji sniffed each bush and picked the most ripest and fresh ones for Ryne. "Yes, what would you like to know?". He asked calmly and faced Jeremy.

"That" said Jeremy, pointing to the moon. "How the full moon affects you?"
"I don't shift into a wolf from the full moon. I can shift into a wolf at will. The full moon fills me with a energy and power that causes me to want to run though the forests enjoying my freedom and searching for a mate to share the night with. But, I am resisting the urges to run and my sexual ones. I swore to protect Ryne and the unborn child with my life. My own desires aside for now and focus on the tasks at hand for now." He explained feeling a small pang of sadness at the reminder of his lost pack. On full moons, werewolves enjoyed running though the forests, mating, hunting and bonding with each others.
"Don't give up something you love Koji. You can find your mate and run free when you need to." Ryne said.
(12-03-2014, 04:00 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]"I don't shift into a wolf from the full moon. I can shift into a wolf at will. The full moon fills me with a energy and power that causes me to want to run though the forests enjoying my freedom and searching for a mate to share the night with. But, I am resisting the urges to run and my sexual ones. I swore to protect Ryne and the unborn child with my life. My own desires aside for now and focus on the tasks at hand for now." He explained feeling a small pang of sadness at the reminder of his lost pack. On full moons, werewolves enjoyed running though the forests, mating, hunting and bonding with each others.

"Thank you for explaining me" Jeremy said, putting an arm around Koji to comfort him. "I'd risk my life to protect Ryne and the child too."
He smiled at Jeremy and hugged him for a moment. "You're welcome". Before they returned to the camp. "Thank you Ryne". Koji smiled faintly at him. "I promised to protect you and the unborn child. I don't wish to leave your side for a run to find a mate." He handed Ryne the berries and sat down to play his flute to calm his urges.
(12-03-2014, 04:08 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]"Thank you Ryne". Koji smiled faintly at him. "I promised to protect you and the unborn child. I don't wish to leave your side for a run to find a mate." He handed Ryne the berries and sat down to play his flute to calm his urges.

Jeremy gave the berries to Ryne too, and went to sit next to Koji, to hear him play his flute.

"Wow. You play flute very well. And this music is so beautiful. Makes me rebember of the good times, before this war..."
"Thank you, I have always enjoyed playing it. It always calms my nerves and urges during full moons since the war started". He replied quietly and started to play the folk songs he knew.
(12-03-2014, 04:14 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]"Thank you, I have always enjoyed playing it. It always calms my nerves and urges during full moons since the war started". He replied quietly and started to play the folk songs he knew.

"I understand ... When I miss my old life, I call my sister and my cousins, sing to them and read fairy tales to them. It makes me remember my father and how things were good before the war." said Jeremy
"I see, I know we will find peace soon enough once the war is over and start new lives". Shinjo replied calmly and started to carve the bones and antlers from the deer into small figurines of forest animals with a sharp blade. They were smooth and detailed with different designs sometimes Koji used to paint them. They made great toys for children and sometimes were valued by others who enjoyed art.
(12-03-2014, 04:33 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]"I see, I know we will find peace soon enough once the war is over and start new lives". Shinjo replied calmly and started to carve the bones and antlers from the deer into small figurines of forest animals with a sharp blade. They were smooth and detailed with different designs sometimes Koji used to paint them. They made great toys for children and sometimes were valued by others who enjoyed art.

"I hope so" said Jeremy.
"We should all get some rest. Deadmarsh isn't too far from here, and we'll need all the rest we need." Ryne said as he ate the given meat and berries.
(12-03-2014, 04:41 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"We should all get some rest. Deadmarsh isn't too far from here, and we'll need all the rest we need." Ryne said as he ate the given meat and berries.

"I agree with you" Said Jeremy, yawning. "Today is full moon, so i will sleep outside"
he always felt better when he slept outside on full moon nights
"Yes, you are right". Koji nodded and put his items away in his bag. "I will sleep outside as well. It feels nice out here tonight". He made a pillow with his cloak outside of Rayne's tent to help protect him.
(12-03-2014, 04:50 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]"Yes, you are right". Koji nodded and put his items away in his bag. "I will sleep outside as well. It feels nice out here tonight". He made a pillow with his cloak outside of Rayne's tent to help protect him.

Jeremy lay on the floor and used his backpack as a pillow. "Good night Ryne, Koji and Zahina. And good night to you, Aster, if you are nearby" He closed his eyes and fell asleep
"Sleep well everyone including you elf". Koji called out and closed his eyes slowly to drift off to sleep.
When the male decided to tune things out, it was not simple as ignoring them. He literally shut them out of his system of things he was not in sync with. He sat calmly in the tree, obtaining a sleep like calm when he was done preparing his arrows. In his eyes, he did not see the natural hues of life, animals to even his current company's skin tones, but the mere force of life that drew them together in bright blue shades. From a distance, he could see the ants deep inside their hills, the serpents swimming out the water and even the bears resting in their caves and that was just within a thirty mile radius. Aster was not even asleep, but merely rejuvenating his body nonetheless.

Staying around certain figures only cemented how much he hated this entire idea of having to tag along and make sure everything went accordingly well. If it was not true as he just witnessed, he would say to leave them to the elements and let the gods decide. His elders were curious because of Ryne's choice of words and now he was on a task he had to fulfill. When he did go back, he did lie of course. If they hated him, they would hate an entire council breathing down their necks in just that forest alone if he revealed a bit too much.

When the sun had rose, Aster was well gone again, not one to favor being in one spot for far too long. He went ahead to scout the Marshes. Riptors were more likely to be swimming in the murky waters and prowling inside the thick grasses than they were to be doing anything else. He wanted to be alone anyways for the current moment. It allowed him to hear fully and see everything correctly, which was why he hated the marshes. They only had a few trees and high grounds and the mud was enough to make short work of some of his movement if he was bounded down by heavy clothes. Nonetheless, there he was, at the edge of the forest, scanning over everything already.
Ryne woke up just before the sun rose. He put on his robe and took out a book, flipping through its contents to find a specific page.
(sorry for lack of posts guys! ))
Zahina stayed by Ryne's side as the two spoke then went off to fetch the berries and meat. The urge to wrap the male in feathers was still strong but she stayed still, listening to his breathing and watching the other two speak while they worked quietly. She felt oddly protective of the man, even if she had only knew from a day. It was the babe and the felt that he was leading them all.

She thanked the others for the food and agreed that bed might be a good idea. They had a while to go and she was used to going to be with the sun anyways. He gave a little bow to Ryne and wished him night, standing to head for her tree. She did the same to the other two and went to wait by her tree, looking at the leaves. The others went to be and she quietly shifted forms, flapping up into her tree grove with a flash of gold and red. The leaves of her spot covered her well and she settled down to sleep.

She woke with the sun, watching it rise and grow into the sky. Glancing down, she saw Koji and Jeremy still asleep but saw that Ryne had awoken. She glided down, landing near him with her talon guards clinking. The phoenix didn't bother to change forms, instead going over to Ryne to tilt her head at the book, tucking herself into the grass.
Ryne looked to see Zahina sitting near him. "Morning Zahina. I'm just checking over my notes on the Deadmarsh." He said.