Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The riptor snorts "so the council has chosen to doom themselves and everyone else. Fine watch your cities burn from the dark legion." The riptor starts to walk away.
Koji nodded at the golden riptor. "Thank you, I would like that very much". Before he turned to the human male and growled as he stood in front of Ryne. "I don't think so. I swore to protect Ryne and his unborn child until they reached the city of Aura. Your council can go to hell!". He snarled angrily.
"The council were the ones who sent Ryne on his journey. But after sending the conflict here, they ask that he return back to the Monastery." Kage stated as Ryne stated silent.
The gold riptor snorts "it's a touch late the boy is pregnut already. Koji if they continue to refuse reason and won't let you help the boy. Then I would like to let you know that you have earned a spot in our tribe and you may join us."
"Thank you, I am honored by the offer. But I swore to remain at Ryne's side no matter what. I won't give up my duty to Ryne and his unborn child." He replied and bowed to the golden riptor. "Ryne, the choice is strictly up to you. Do what you feel is right". He replied and growled at the human again. He nodded at the gold riptor trusting him to help protect Ryne. While he checked on the hatchinglings and newborn twins.
"I must do what the council asks. They know what is right." Ryne said. "Okay Kage. Let's go." Ryne said solemnly.
Koji sighed as he heard Ryne's choice and thought about what he should do. He didn't trust Kage one bit. He left the tent where the hatchlings and eggs. "Excuse me ,would it be possible for Jeremy to be allowed to remain here as well with me?". He asked the golden Riptor.
Shiloh
He stopped in his tracks to help the healer when he heard ryne was going to be taken away and the group disbanded to go home.
"after all this your just going to leave us?" he said in a barely audible whisper to ryne his voice trembling as he spoke.
His eyes glistened a little as he looked over to ryne but he wouldn't cry, not right now at least.
"Kage sir?" he began timidly taking a couple steps towards the man that towered over him.
" it isn't right for you to take ryne away even if the council says so.. We've only failed to protect him once and even then we made sure he was safe..please let him stay with us and finish this journey! I don't k ow how much everyone else else has sacrificed to protect him but by joining this group I had to give up everything I'd grown up with and leave my family behind. They died because I chose to protect the goddess in ryne." he pled hoping his words would strike some type of warmth from the coldness of the mans heart.
"stay ryne please." he said speaking to the other boy.
The cheif nods "yes he may. This isn't where the tribe is going though. We have obtained magic through our gods to move to a new planet. Once we leave the dark legion won't be able to follow."
"I see, I am honored for the offer join your tribe in another world. But I am afraid I am bound here by my duties to this world." Koji replied and bowed again to the leader. Before leaving to tell Sloosh goodbye along the rest of the children. He decided to go after Ryne and his unborn child. He made a promise to him and wasn't going to break it.
The golden cheif nods "very well we will be sad your not joining but You goal is just as important. I bid you good luck." Slosh is sad to see him go "I'll leave a trail to the teleport place so we can teleport you to our new home next year if you decide to join us later."
"Thank you for understanding. Please accept this as a sign of friendship and peace". He replied and gave the chief a Riptor figurine carved from a bone. "I promise we will defeat the dark legion and bring peace to this world once again." He told the chief. He hugged Sloosh and the other children. "Thank you, I promise to come to visit you and the tribe after this war is over". He told her before leaving to follow Ryne.
"I don't care for your story phoekin. That was your decision. The council has decided and that is that." Kage stated. "I'm sorry Shiloh. I really am." Ryne said with a few tears. He went to Kirak's tent and whispered a few words, healing his wounds but bounding him to the mortal plane.
Aster tended to the ruined huts and damaged trees. He began to place seeds down and watched as they planted into the ground, his hand reaching into his cloak's pocket for his flute. As he began the play, the presence of nature was felt, the ground shaking as leaves began to flow around, glowing a vibrant green as life was beginning to restore. In a matter of sexonds, nature was restored, safe from any form of damage that had occurred. The inn was back to normal with a few additions as well as other places. It may not be safe for the Riptors to remain, but at least they would have something to come back to when the war was truly over.

"There isn't a need to argue differently" he stated as he neared Shiloh. "When the Council makes up its mind about something, it's hard if ever rare to see them deter from it." His reasons for following back was because they were headed in the same direction. Aster served the Council. He would return to report back to those that tasked him to follow before possibly returning to the Isles. "If you wish, you can journey with" he said to the Phoekin. "I'm certain the Council could at least use someone of your caliber."
"Your council is different from mine. We speak to the original gods. We are their speakers, we are their arms. To serve the will of the gods. That is our purpose." Kage stated. "I am the speaker of Shiina-Ryu, the harbinger of his will. Ryne is the speaker of Yume and her vessel."
Koji stood up straight. "I am the speaker of the Great Alphas of the Skies Luna of the Day and Meji of the Night. They are the children of the great Spirit and guard the entrance into the afterlife. I refuse to allow you take Ryne and his child away. I swore to remain at his side and protect his unborn child".
Kage drawn a blade from his back. "You threaten me runt? Your Alphas are not as powerful as Shiina." He then turned completely invisible, from both sight and scent.
The golden riptor snarls "I don't care you are you will not fight in my home. Take it out of the camp this instant."
Koji nodded at the golden Riptor. "I am sorry and your are right. There has been enough blood shred here". He replied quietly and stood beside Ryne
He nods "thank you for understanding." Kirak groans and wakes up.