Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shiloh

He nodded at Koji but didn't smile letting one freely fall down his cheek as he looked at the last picture in the book, a young Phoekin flying up to the sun where the others lover was silhouetted forever trapped in the sun. The way hed been told that was how the Phoekin gained there powers so that hopefully one day they could free there firey ancestor from the sun.
"yah sorry... Just reminiscing, my mother used to always tell me this story." he smiled this time wiping the tears from his golden eyes.
" I'm a sucker for the cute small things like this."
"It's alright, everyone feels that way once in a while. Everyone has lost something precious to them because of the dark legion. I have lost my entire pack and was betrayed by the two I once called brothers. That is why we are all traveling to the city of Aura. Once the child is born, it will bring forth a future of peace and happiness for everyone. You can't allow the ties of past keep you from continuing forth into the future. I gave up my old life the day the dark legion killed my pack. I always carry their memories with me." He replied calmly to comfort Shiloh.
Elisha´s eyes go dark as the map is imprinted on her mind and gasps at the feeling of it. She eyed the book in Shiloh´s hand she was sure she might have seen the story once, but with so many books and scrolls she has read through her life it was hard to tell.
Koji noticed the dark elf had gotten part of the map as well. He was curious to why she had received part as well. Surely the spirits of the temple would have known that she was up to something. No matter how innocent she may have came off as. But, he knew the spirits knew what they were doing and continued to have faith in the spirits and deities.
"Now that we know the path we should set camp, but not here, there are too many old spells that can be easily triggered by an accident," Elisha said as she replayed the way they had to take to the ancient city, noticing farther on there would be a path she could use to take Ryne quickly to Malik.

Koji nodded and heard the voices of the alphas whispering inside his head telling him that Ryne would be safe and so would the child. They wouldn't allow the dark elf to take him or his child away from the group. They showed him a part that would block the path to Malik. Ryne and the child were under their protection as well.
Ryne looked through the library, finding nothing until he found Arab ancient tome. "Everyone! I think this is it!" He stated.
Elisha iluminated the path Ryne was walking to she recognized the language immediatly, Elisha took the tome from the shelve and handed it to Ryne "well little one, open it," she said not really sure what they would find in its pages and if it was the real map to Aura, she wondered what was then that had apperead on her mind.
Ryne started to read the tome. "Let me see. It says 'The secrets of Aura are hidden in the flames of Warlord's Throne." He said.
(12-09-2014, 06:25 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne started to read the tome. "Let me see. It says 'The secrets of Aura are hidden in the flames of Warlord's Throne." He said.

"What?" Aked Jeremy. "But that doesn't make any sense. What are the flames of Warlord's Throne?"
"Maybe it means the knowledge is on one of the warlord´s but of whom?" she asked confused, the only Warlord she considered a Warlord was her own Lord, Malik, surely that was not it...right? if it was so her Lord would not have sent her. "there is also of course the great volcano, where it´s said a great warlord of the light legion forged his throne," she said trying to find any sense in the words.
"The volcano. That's it! I remember! The volcano that destroyed Shadowforge is also known as the Warlord's Throne, after the God of War, Homura." Ryne stated.
"Shadowforge? you...are going to Shadowforge?" she said amazed at the mention of her old home, "thats on the other side of this land, it would take months to get there, do we have that time?" Elisha asked yet once there it would be easy to take Ryne to Malik in Worsis
"I thought Dark Elves were arcanic in verse." Aster returned from down the halls with a black book in his hand. "This temple is lost within the foundries of time itself. Our journey will not take a full set of months when there is already a path here." His violet eyes began to glow faintly like the stars above as an entrance beneath them opened up, trees fsubtly glowing a soft teal underneath. "This should take us directly underneath the caves and out. Of course, however, lies a catch."
"What do you mean Aster?" Ryne asked, wondering what he meant.
"As the Guardians above questioned us for our truths, that which dwells below feeds on our darkest secrets and bring them to life in the form of something "gruesome." Those that have failed have become empty husks, dead, but living as they now serve the great elder god of the darkness and underworld." He close the book tightly as he stared at the entrance below. "Very simple. If we have nothing to hide, we have nothing to worry about. If it finds one little thing to use against us from any one of us, we must brave the darkness and fell the beast in order to escape. We are to bear no emotions to anything we may or may not see or hear as if it can scour through our minds, there's no telling what else it can bring into an illusion to make us do something "drastic." Sound simple enough?"

Aster felt indifferent on the matter of course. He had nothing to hide, though he was not certain on how much delight he would like to have in letting some creature try and test him. The fact that they would be approaching Worsis, there had to be a trial to travelling to such forbidden places that were home to the dark and impure, at least if they were not going to go the long route.

"I doubt we have months to spare unless you have some fruit in hand to last that long. What will you all decide?" He was merely going to abide by whatever wish Ryne desired.
"And I thought Light Elves, knew better than to open doors than had been sealed" Elisha said looking scared at the open door, "the path has been unused for milenia, and creatures have taken it for their lair," she whispered to Ryne as she took a step back "creatures that go way out of the reach of magic, creatures than can turn you to dust with just one blink, even Malik fears them" she said.
"We must make the journey, but I cannot put any of you at risk. I think we should head back the way we came and travel to Shadowforge by foot. Thankfully, the fruit doesn't expire like others, but we must make sure we have enough." Ryne suggested.
Elisha seems quite relieved of not having to go through the path the light elf foolishly opened and with a move of her hand she seals it just as the growl of a creature was heard in the distance.
"I got some money...enough to buy a horse, with you riding we could do a better time to Shadowforce Ryne," she suggested "I can take care of that tomorrow morning but we should really get out of here and find a safe place to set camp"
"If you've nothing to hide, all will go well." He simply reputed. "I see being stoic has failed to reach your books if even your "leader" dreads being judged." He motioned towards some statues of which the Light Elf's King had traversed through without consequence. He closed the book and the moment he did, the stairs closed themselves, the girl not having the power to seal it away like she intended, the male chuckling for once as he neared another exit outside of the temple. Ryne suggested they travel by foot elsewhere and he was perfectly fine with it. He opened it for a reason and the female failed his task whether she realized it or not as the sound of the beast underneath clearly elaborated on her doubts and fears forged from whatever she was hiding. "Perhaps later in this story shall we slay something worth the effort."