Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shiloh

His eyes were still tinged with tiredness the night only one of tossing turning and terrible nightmares woke him every hour. Since his attempt to talk to others had failed before the night had really set once he woke he sat quietly on the far side of camp his hair, now undone the long strands straying messily around his head in a cute way, shined brightly in the early sunlight more orange then the other silvery and red colors that shimmered there as well like fire. He saw ryne rise and follow Elisha and was nervous for a moment before seeing Koji wake as well. He stayed put not wanting to be in the way as the new dawn commenced.
"Morning Shiloh. I hope you slept well." Ryne greeted Shiloh before looking to Elisha. "Is something the matter Elisha?" He asked.
"No," she said not meeting Ryne´s eyes as she held her walking staff lightly, she wasn´t that good hyding or controlling her emotions "I just..." she went silent again not knowing if perhaps she should go away for a few hours to cool down
"It's okay to tell me. I promise." Ryne said softly.
"I thought you would like the horse...it took me all night to find him," she said the hurt in her voice clear "and I dont think you want to hear the rest of what I think, so its best I keep that to myself," she said gripping her stick tightly.
"I'm sorry Elisha. I didn't know. I have an idea. Why don't I owe you a favour? You can ask of me whatever you'd like. How does that sound?" Ryne suggested.
"whatever I like? that is a big promise, you should be more wise with your words," she said not knowing how to take that offer.
Koji could sense the hurt and anger in the dark elf's voice. He almost felt bad for her. The key word being almost. He quietly listened to the Alphas whispering into his head telling them that the dark elf did have good in her heart. It was just buried under so much hate, spite, anger and sadness making it easier for her to be influenced by her father and dark legion. He heard Ryne's offer and quietly prayed the dark elf wouldn't take him up on the offer. As he left to prepare breakfast for everyone. He noticed Shiloh was awake and nodded at him. "Good morning, Shiloh". He told him and noticed the faint dark circles under his eyes. "Did you sleep well?".
(sorry for the late respond, but for some reason the e-mails of this site are being sent to the spam paste)

Jeremy looked at Koji, thinking about what Ryne had said, about he and koji looks like a married couple. He would love to carry Koji's babies, but he had no idea of how that would be possible, after all. If only there was a way to make it possible, he would do it, only to make Koji happy
Koji smiled at Jeremy and hugged him. "Good morning Jeremy". He nuzzled him gently after he finished talking to Shiloh. "Would you like to help me prepare breakfast?". He asked them both
Shiloh
"That sounds fun." he said with a small smile One of his hands rubbing the rest of the sleep from his eyes." and to answer your earlier question, I didn't really sleep at all last night..to many nightmares to let me sleep for more then a good hour." his smile faultered a bit.
"Thanks, what are you nightmares about?". Koji asked quietly wanting to help the young male. He always helped others no matter the size of the problem.
(12-13-2014, 10:23 PM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji smiled at Jeremy and hugged him. "Good morning Jeremy". He nuzzled him gently after he finished talking to Shiloh. "Would you like to help me prepare breakfast?". He asked them both

"Good morning, Koji" Jeremy said, smling. "sure, i'd love to help you."

He looked at Shiloh "Nightmares? Oh, poor boy. Are you fine? What are your nightmares about?"
Koji smiled back at Jeremy and turned back to Shiloh. As he waited for his answer about the nightmares.
Shiloh
"well.." he began not very sure how to start," I don't really know if I could consider them nightmares, for the past few years they've all turned into visions that have come true, this one was no different but those soilders from the woods were back and I was taken at night while everyone was sleeping...then everything kida goes black for awhile and next thing I know the woods are on fire and all I could hear was the echo of screams around me." he shivered his arms wrapping themselves around himself for comfort as he looked at the ground, eyes vacant.
He wished he could recall some more details but at the same time he didn't since the cold fear that gripped his stomach still hadn't left from when he'd awoken.
"I see, please don't' worry Shiloh. We won't allow it to come true". Koji replied calmly and locked eyes with Shiloh allowing the Alpha's to take control of his body for the moment to talk to Shiloh. Koji's eyes were glazed over slightly and he was silent. As the Alphas of the skies softly whispered to Shiloh to calm his fears and comfort him.
Jeremy looked at Shiloh, and said "Hey, don't be sad. Keep calm. We won't let anything hurt you. I promisse you will be fine" he smiled, and looked at Koji, knowing he would support him and help him to protect Shiloh
Shiloh
He felt a odd sense of calmdrift over him as Koji spoke. He folded his hands in front of him on his crossed legs a soft smile crossing his features again.
"alright I wont worry...well at least I'll try." he said and just to reassure himself he reached into his mind an felt the familiar strong pulse of his magic reside there that calmed him more then anything
Koji smiled at him and quietly thanked the two Alphas for their help. Before getting up to start breakfast for everyone with the help of Shiloh and Jeremy.
(12-13-2014, 09:28 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"I'm sorry Elisha. I didn't know. I have an idea. Why don't I owe you a favour? You can ask of me whatever you'd like. How does that sound?" Ryne suggested.

Elisha grinned "you do truly mean that? anything I want? " she asked thinking it over, what she could ask of the human "what if I want you to spend a day with me, alone, without any of your other protectors?" she asked half sure he would say no.