Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-05-2014, 03:04 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji howled loudly in pain from the strike as he hit a tree. He shook off the pain and soreness from his broken ribs. Before launching at the beast for another attack. He grabbed a sharp tree branch and jumped into the trees to get another shot in at the blinded eye.

Jeremy was really impressed with Koji's skills.

"wow" Jeremy said amazed
The Devil Rex jumped back and sniffed the air. Ryne ran as fast as he could away from battle as the Rex ignored the others. Ryne ran through the forest, jumping over bushes and jumping onto logs as the Devil Rex chased Ryne.
(12-05-2014, 03:13 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]The Devil Rex jumped back and sniffed the air. Ryne ran as fast as he could away from battle as the Rex ignored the others. Ryne ran through the forest, jumping over bushes and jumping onto logs as the Devil Rex chased Ryne.

(actually Jeremy had already taken Ryne to a safe place)
The Devil Rex found Ryne and Jeremy and started to chase them both.
(12-05-2014, 03:18 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]The Devil Rex found Ryne and Jeremy and started to chase them both.

"Oh, damn." said Jeremy. "Run, Ryne, run. I will try to stop it." Jeremy looked at Ryne in his eyes and said. "Run as fast as you can, be careful and don't look back."
Ryne nodded and ran as fast as he could. The Devil Rex followed right behind him. Ryne made a sharp turn and entered a hollowed out log. Ryne panted heavily as he tried to catch his breath.
Aster was more than ready to fire off, but found his balance a bit distorted by the creature's powerful slam into the ground, causing him to fall over a bit. The human male threw a rock at the monster's eye however as Koji was able to take one of it's eyes out. It retaliated by sending the werewolf flying, leaving him, the phoenix and the two humans, one of which were pregnant. He grabbed the enchanted arrow once more, the wooden spear imbued with a spell of life. If he had made direct contact with the exact eye wound, the arrow would pierce and begin to grow, hopefully piercing the brain from the wooden spikes.

He began to run quickly, literally hopping off from tree to tree as his destination landed him on top of the rampaging beast as it attempted to chase the two humans through the forest. Aster would give it no such pleasure however as he reached inside his pocket, pulling out a few seeds and instantly scattered them out on it's moss covered hide and on the ground, strong vines growing rooting into the ground and on the beast in an effort to stop and hopefully tangle the creature long enough for something to be done. If that did not do much, the beast was more than tall enough to have gotten a whiff of the same spores he was collecting in the trees from last night, but perhaps a concentrated dose would do it in.
Jeremy placed himself in front of the creature again, waving his arms to draw the monster's attention to it (so that Ryne could escape).

"LISTEN HERE YOUR STUPID BEAST." he shouted to the animal. "THESE ARE MY FRIENDS, AND WE JUST WANNA CROSS THIS BLOODY FOREST. WE DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU. PLEASE STOP FOLLOWING RYNE AND WE'LL LEAVE THIS FOREST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE LET US CROSS THE FOREST." Jeremy stood in front of the monster, eyes closed, waiting to be killed. But if he die, at least he would save Ryne's life
Koji growled as he held his injured side and panted from the pain. But shook it off and started to move quickly after the Devil Rex. "Get back here you bastard it's time for round two!". He snarled and feeling his power growing from the anger of being injured and wanting to protect his friends. He saw the Devil Rex tangled in the vines and decided to help with killing the Devil Rex as well. Koji saw the Aster plan and decided to help him. "Zahina! Can you aim a slight wind spell on the spores in the trees towards the Devil Rex's face. But not strong enough to knock the elf off his balance!". He called up to her as he ran to get Jeremy out of the Devil Rex's way. He carried him to where he caught Ryne's scent to keep them safe. His sides were burning and growing more sore by the second. He knew he had broken bones but didn't care. His body had more fresh scratches on it from hitting the tree earlier.
The Devil Rex roared loudky in its confinement. The spores landed in its face, making it roar in pain and anger. Suddenly, it's body and legs expanded, the muscles swelling up. As its muscles swelled, old scars started to appear all over its body, glowing bright red. The Devil Rex managed to break free from the vines, the creature filled with absolute rage. It roared again, it's roar near deafing.
(12-05-2014, 04:18 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]The Devil Rex roared loudky in its confinement. The spores landed in its face, making it roar in pain and anger. Suddenly, it's body and legs expanded, the muscles swelling up. As its muscles swelled, old scars started to appear all over its body, glowing bright red. The Devil Rex managed to break free from the vines, the creature filled with absolute rage. It roared again, it's roar near deafing.

Jeremy took a stone from the floor and shot it on the Devil Rex's eye
Koji cursed loudly and started to whisper a very rare and powerful spell known only by the Moonlight Wolf werewolf clan. He closed his eyes after using his blood to draw on a symbol on the ground. Before he focused on summoning the spirits of the trees and plants themselves. "I call upon the great spirit of earth to protect your children from the threat that is before us. I offer upon the very life's blood that runs in my veins. Earth come forth to serve as a barrier, fire burn my enemy before me, water restore the lost lives after the battle and wind fuel the flames of destruction!". He roared loudly as a bright light filled the air around him from the symbol. The ground itself formed a barrier around Jeremy and Ryne to protect them. Koji gave Jeremy a smile as he disappeared behind the barrier preventing the two humans from escaping it for their own safety. The tree's branches shot up from the ground at the Devil Rex as spikes that could stab through it's thick skin and wrapped themselves around it. While a large ring of flames shot out of the ground around it burning it's body. Koji's eyes was glowing white as he controlled the spell.
The Devil Rex roared at Koji, attacking the spirits as it grew angrier. Ryne ran to the barrier to see what was happening. "Koji! Get out of there!" Ryne yelled.
Koji kept his back to him and continued to fight the Devil Rex. "No! I am not going to lose anymore people I care about!". He roared and continued to attack the Devil Rex. Before aiming a sharp burning branch at it's blind eye and stabbed it again. He didn't care if he got hurt. He wasn't going to anymore people to die on his watch.
(12-05-2014, 04:28 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji cursed loudly and started to whisper a very rare and powerful spell known only by the Moonlight Wolf werewolf clan. He closed his eyes after using his blood to draw on a symbol on the ground. Before he focused on summoning the spirits of the trees and plants themselves. "I call upon the great spirit of earth to protect your children from the threat that is before us. I offer upon the very life's blood that runs in my veins. Earth come forth to serve as a barrier, fire burn my enemy before me, water restore the lost lives after the battle and wind fuel the flames of destruction!". He roared loudly as a bright light filled the air around him from the symbol. The ground itself formed a barrier around Jeremy and Ryne to protect them. Koji gave Jeremy a smile as he disappeared behind the barrier preventing the two humans from escaping it for their own safety. The tree's branches shot up from the ground at the Devil Rex as spikes that could stab through it's thick skin and wrapped themselves around it. While a large ring of flames shot out of the ground around it burning it's body. Koji's eyes was glowing white as he controlled the spell.

"Koji. Please, be careful. I trust you" Said Jeremy, shocked when he realized what Koji did to protect him and Ryne
The Devil Rex roared in pain before it swung its body and hit Koji with its tail. "This is a battle we can't win! Just run away! I'm not going to lose any of you!" Ryne yelled.
Jeremy cried, fearing that Koji might be hurt. "Please, Koji, be safe. Please, Koji, don't die"
Koji nodded at him and gave him a small smile again. " I will be alright. I promise Jeremy. Please don't cry anymore" He told Jeremy and kept pushing himself to keep the barrier up along with fighting the Devil Rex.
(12-05-2014, 04:47 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji kept his back to him and continued to fight the Devil Rex. "No! I am not going to lose anymore people I care about!". He roared and continued to attack the Devil Rex. Before aiming a sharp burning branch at it's blind eye and stabbed it again. He didn't care if he got hurt. He wasn't going to anymore people to die on his watch.

And do you think we don't care about you? so, we care, about you and Zahina, and even the Elf. Please, run. Let the Elf take Ryne to a safe place and run, but please, don't die.
"I care about you all too. I promise I won't die. It's going to take more than a few cheap shots to take me out". Koji replied and strengthen his attack on the Devil Rex and barrier.