Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Morning Ryne", she chirped, twisting about so she could glance at it, purple eyes moving as she read a bit, "I've never been there, what's it like?" Deadmarsh was really a comforting name...
"It is said to be harsh and filled with life. I'm reading about some of the creatures found there. One creature I'm afraid of running into is the Devil Rex." Ryne said.
The phoenix perked at that, her feather crest quivering. She shifted, feeling a bit nervous. "Devil Rex", she repeated, not sure if she liked the sound of it,"What is it?"
"It's an Apex predator. It says here that the Devil Rex is a massive carnivore that can rid an entire ecology due to its massive appetite. It can fight off other massive creatures and even take on dragons and phoenixes." Ryne explained.
Koji stirred at the first rays of sunlight and stretched. "Morning, you two". He told them and noticed the female of their group was a phoenix. He decided he was right about her scent and accepted it. "How's the little one this morning?". He asked and looked at Ryne's belly. He walked over to them and leaned down in front of it. "Good morning little one." He told Ryne's belly in a playful tone. He didn't want to touch Ryne's belly without permission. "Could I touch your belly to greet your child?"
Ryne nodded to Koji. "Of course. I Hope you know of the Devil Rex. It's going to be dangerous if we see this creature.
Zahina's emotions didn't show very well as a phoenix, unless you knew one or birds well. She shrunk back, letting out a mournful musical note. "Really? Whole ecologies? and.....phoenixes?", she stammered a little, she was a tough bird, well trained and quick in flight but... "Well you and the the chick be fine?" She didn't notice the odd wording, too nervous. She looked over as Koji joined them, chirping at him in greeting.
Koji smiled and stroked Ryne's belly gently. "Hello there little one. Did you sleep well last thing?". He whispered to his belly and could smell Zahina's nervousness. "Don't worry, you aren't going be alone on this journey you have me, Jeremy and Ryne". He told her calmly to help settle her nerves. As he massaged Ryne's belly lovingly waiting for a kick from the baby.
Ryne nodded. "He's right. But if we see this thing, we run. This book also says that the Devil Rex will eat its own kind, and in one instance, eat its cut off tail." He explained.
She ruffled her feathers, shifting forward so she could be closer to Ryne and his chick. "Thank you, I know we will. I still worry though. With someone carrying such a priceless burden, we do have to be careful". Zahina sighed quietly and then looked at the belly, interested in it. She leaned her head down so she could listen to the chick's heartbeat. "He or she sounds good", she praised, hearing and feeling a little bump bump.
Ryne smiled at Zahina's words. "Thank you. We best be going though. We have much to do."
She pulled back, tucking herself in. "Oh, alright then Ryne", she wondered if she should change forms but didn't do it yet. A Scout in the sky might help a lot.
Jeremy woke up. "Good morning, everyone. Are you guys okay? Did you sleep well, Ryne?" He listened the conversation about the Devil Rex, and was a bit worried because of Ryne and the baby, but he promissed himself protect them.

"Ryne, can i ask you something? How far along are you?"
Ryne looked to Jeremy. "Thirteen months." He said.
(12-04-2014, 05:48 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne looked to Jeremy. "Thirteen months." He said.

"wow, nice" Said Jeremy, smiling. "and when are you due?"
"I was due 4 months ago. I've been eating some special fruit that can stop birth. But I have to keep eating it every week, otherwise I'll begin to give birth." Ryne explained.
(12-04-2014, 07:00 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"I was due 4 months ago. I've been eating some special fruit that can stop birth. But I have to keep eating it every week, otherwise I'll begin to give birth." Ryne explained.

"Oh, okay" Said Jeremy. "But are you okay? Because if you need we can carry you in a bed by the Deadmarsh, so you would be more safe"
"I'll be fine. I know you can but you all need your strength." Ryne said.
(12-04-2014, 08:00 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"I'll be fine. I know you can but you all need your strength." Ryne said.

"Ok" Said Jeremy. "But, please, remember you can always call us if you have any problem, we will help you."
Koji nodded in agreement with the others. "Yes, you will always have me to help you and your child. I can track out the best route though the marshes to avoid the Devil Rex. As well the safest and quickest for all of our sakes. But first, I will go get some breakfast". He replied and got up to hunt for large game animal. He decided to save the blood to throw the Devil Rex off their path in case they ran into it.