Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kirak smiles as the clan comes to see him. "Who are these kirak, and what food did you bring?"
Koji nodded politely at the clan and bowed. "Greetings, I am Koji of the Moon Werewolf Clan".
The elders inspect him "so long as you remain respectable we don't mind your presence. One of the kids a black and blue scaled female pokes Koji's tail "why are you so fluffy mister?" Kirak smiles and hands the food to a red scaled male. "I will be ready within the hour I just have to tell my clan that I plan to leave with you guys."
Koji chuckled and wiggled his tail for her. "I am a werewolf little one. What is your name?". He asked her gently and moved down to her level.
Shiloh
His eyes widened as he looked around the village. There were so many sites he had never scene as he gazed at the unfamiliar surroundings and buildings around them noticing they had stopped in a small market that had more then a couple booths set up.
"Cool..." he said feeling like a child as he said it but didn't care as he took a few steps from the group to inspect a booth that had different trinkets set out and pictures describing what they were in a lauguage he didn't understood.
" this places is amazing....," the smell of the villages exotic foods reached his nose and he let himself smile." smells great to."He said with a chuckle looking back at the group to see Koji speaking with another of the towns people.
He couldnt help but hold back another chuckle as a child asked Koji why he was ' fluffy'
Koji smiled at the little hatchling and held his hands out to her both closed. "Pick one". He smiled as she chosen one of his hands. He opened it revealing a small figurine of a bird made from a animal bone. "It's a gift for you".
She giggles "I'm sloosh. I like your tail it's so soft." Sloosh grins showing her pointy teeth. The other kids start to walk over less nervous now that's she is talking to him and seems ok.she hold the bird "it's so pritty thanks mister!" Kirak hurries to his tent and starts to get ready.
"You're welcome, it's very nice to meet you Sloosh. I am Koji and thank you". He smiled back at her. He smiled at the other children. "Did you want one too?". He asked them and started to do the same tricks with them handing each of them one figurine of a mythical or forest creature as gifts. He wiggled his tail and tickled them as they got closer to him to make them laugh.
They enjoy it try to gang up and tickle him back. Sloosh often ends up leading the tickle attacks.
Koji laughed and allowed them to knock him over playfully as he tickled them back. He even grabbed Sloosh or a random child as a hostage for a tickle attack. Only to be defeated by the others who 'saved' their friend when they ganged up on him and tickled his sides. He missed having children around to play with like this.
(12-24-2014, 11:40 PM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji laughed and allowed them to knock him over playfully as he tickled them back. He even grabbed Sloosh or a random child as a hostage for a tickle attack. Only to be defeated by the others who 'saved' their friend when they ganged up on him and tickled his sides. He missed having children around to play with like this.

Jeremy watched Koji, and couldn't help but laughing when the little child asked him why he were so fluffy. Then he sat by Koji's side and started to play with the kids too, feeçing happy to be with his "big fluffy wolf"
Koji laughed as he played with the children. After they settled down and sat around Koji. Koji started to tell them different folk stories from different cultures. He enjoyed having a live audience of children and Jeremy as well. He smiled as he watched Jeremy playing with them as well. Jeremy would be a good mother some day to a litter of pups of their own.
(12-26-2014, 03:00 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji laughed as he played with the children. After they settled down and sat around Koji. Koji started to tell them different folk stories from different cultures. He enjoyed having a live audience of children and Jeremy as well. He smiled as he watched Jeremy playing with them as well. Jeremy would be a good mother some day to a litter of pups of their own.

Jeremy listened Koji's stories with the children, and felt really well in that moment, almost if they were a whole big family. He noticed that Koji would probably be a great father, and Jeremy wished, again, that he could, someway get pregnant with koji's babies, and start a new family with him, Jeremy's sister and cousins, and lots of babies.

(if you wish, we could do a sequel of this thread, about Jeremy and Koji starting a new family)
(Sure that would be cool!. Could you please create the forum for it?)

Koji smiled as the youngest ones crawled into lap to listen to the stories. All the children were hanging onto every word Koji was saying. He smiled as he felt the alphas smiling softly as they watched over him and destined soul mate. They whispered softly into his mind that they could bless Jeremy with a fertile womb and ability to have plenty of pups.
(12-26-2014, 03:42 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ](Sure that would be cool!. Could you please create the forum for it?)

Koji smiled as the youngest ones crawled into lap to listen to the stories. All the children were hanging onto every word Koji was saying. He smiled as he felt the alphas smiling softly as they watched over him and destined soul mate. They whispered softly into his mind that they could bless Jeremy with a fertile womb and ability to have plenty of pups.

(ok, i created it)
Ryne smiled as he watched Koji play with the children. Unbeknownst to them, something lurked in the shadows. Dark Legion forces quietly snuck into the village.
Koji smiled as he played his flute for the children and Jeremy. Unaware that they would soon be fighting to save the village.
Shiloh
He listened in slightly to Kojis stories before turning to look Ryne a small smile crossed his lips seeing the dark elf wasn't by his side for now. The short Phoekin crossed over to his side eyes darting down to the other boys belly before back up to his eyes.
" I'm probably one of many to ask this but... What's it like having a child inside you? I was born last after all my sisters so I never really got to see or ask my mother." he brushed a loose strand of hair back that fell in front of his eyes cheeks flushed from asking what he thought was a odd question.
In the back of his mind he felt the odd sense of dark power around them but it wasn't sting enouph to trigger any of his warning senses.
Ryne thought for a moment at Shiloh's question. "It's hard to explain. It's like feeling full all the time. Something that just keeps moving and kicking, yet it needs you, it depends on you. All of it feels so magical, almost unreal. All I feel for this child is unconditional love for it." He explained as he rubbed his swollen tummy.
Koji smiled as he enjoyed the company of the children and sensed something bad was going to happen soon. Thanks to the Alpas alerting him that the something dark was coming. But not to panic and alert the villagers it will only cause trouble. "It looks like rain, so let's move into a inn for now". Koji said before he led the group of children along with Jeremy into a safe building. He quietly whispered a protection spell over the building to keep anyone who meant harm out of the barrier. "Hey Ryne, it look like rain how about you and Shiloh come on over here?" He quietly thanked the alphas for making the illusion of a thunderstorm approaching to get the villagers to search for cover.