Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I don't understand? What do you mean go back to Yume?" Ryne asked as he rubbed his belly.
His calm and gently tone only irritated him, she could deal with this easier if he would hate her or at least get angry. "she´s your goddes...mother of your child, I have heard you talk of her you love her , you said Shadow Ryne would go after her so go back to her," she spat as she turned around maybe she could convince Kurai to put that sword to her, perhaps her death would be worst after a trial...
"I never said he would put the sword to her." Ryne explained as he placed a hand on his.belly.
"yes you did, just when I got to you, you said he was going to hurt your friends, your child and the one you loved, Im no dumb, so please go, Im trying to not die in such an embarrasing way and having you here to watch, is not helping" she said angry and upset.
"But Yume isn't the one I love. I love you." Ryne explained suddenly.
As his words reached her she felt her stomach do a flip and run cold....she wasn´t expecting that at all.
"w-what?" she asked in disbelief, how could...he....how could he say that afterr she confessed having been taking him to Malik.
"When I was a young boy, training under Yume's wisdom, I asked her who I would fall in love with. She granted my wish, she showed me you, how we would meet, what you did. After first I didn't believe it, but then as I looked upon your image, I felt a connection to you. I knew you were a good person from the start and I still want to prove that today." Ryne explained.
"y-you have known my intentions all this time and come along willingly?" she asked feeling shame crush her heart, she looked at him in disbelief "then...you are lying, you don´t love me, you just think you do," she said shaking her head it didnt made sense for him to love her when all she had done was betreay him in the worst way, she wasnt a good person, her heart was as dark as her skin, just as any dark elf, even the name of her race had darkness in, besides she was not even pretty, there was no logic to Ryne´s words, yet....yet....she wished with all her heart it was true, she fell to her knees giving up, she had come too low....she was at the mercy of her feelings, the worst thing she could do in Malik´s and her father´s opinion.
"I do not lie. I want to be with you. I can forgive your sins, only if you're willing to walk the path to a better future." Ryne assured as he came closer, kneeling down and bringing Elisha's head onto his belly, letting her rest.
Elisha leaned into him in silence "I dont...understand," she said "I don´t want to be your charity case and Im not...Im evil," she said pained "just...because Im with you I wont stop being evil, I mean, Im still greedy and jeleous and selfish,"
"No. Let go of those past feelings. You can be a new woman. A woman who'll I'll love. A woman who'll have a set of young children at her feet." Ryne said as he guided her head to the side of his belly, where she felt three sets of kicks from within.
"so its the idea of me that you have imagined that you love?" she asked sitting up looking at him, hurt yet if it was expected, seeing what an awful person she was, he traced his belly "why...her?" she asked her jeleousy getting the best of her "why Yume´s children?" she asked feeling the three sets of feet kick against him "I thought it was just one?" she asked confused as he looked at him feeling naked, as if he could see into her heart. "what does it matters, Im condemded here and even if I get out were woul we go?" she asked this was not her....she always knew what to do, what she was doing and where she was going, Ryne had burned all that in seconds.
"I see who you truly are Elisha. These triplets have something special for them in the future. And I will get you out of here. Even if I have to stay." Ryne said as he hugged Elisha.
He hugged him tightly letting herself be weak before him, she let fall some silent tears, his shirt getting wet because of it an she was thankful if he didnt mention it, she held to him for several moments in silence till a faint whisper came out of her so soft Ryne might not have heard it, she whispered "I love you"
Ryne smiled and rubbed Elisha's back. "I love you too." He said as he let her stay for as long as she wanted.
Koji stood up straight and spat off to the side. "Bring it bastard!". He was pissed about losing Ryne way back into it to get him and his child back.
Shadow Ryne growled before spinning around and extending his leg outward, causing a kick to be sent to Koji.
Koji growled back and blocked the attack. Before grabbing his leg and swung him into a wall.
Shadow Ryne hit the wall but recovered quickly before running at Koji and upper cutting him in the stomach.
Elisha smiled "for real?" She asked as she lo8ked down to her grey skin and her amber eyes were looking at him "Im not pretty as light elves are" she whispered