Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Elisha used the shadows to walk up to Ryne "are you okay?" She said ignoring the shadow Ryne, she was not scared as she was a very apt sorcerer
"You came for me." Ryne said happily before Shadow Ryne grabbed Elisha and threw her across the room.
Elisha smiled yet gasped as she was thrown, her back ached and shewas blinded for a second before she managed to stood up, sneconjured her magic and sent a ball of energy at his chest '"Ryne, go take cover!"
(Umm am I suppose to be the gods telling Ryutsu to help? Or what?)
Ryne quickly got up and ran to cover as Shadow Ryne conjured up a ball of energy as well and fired it at Elisha's energy ball, destroying it and heading towards Elisha.
Koji heard Ryne's screams and hurried to the blue light. The last thing he saw was the blue light before he collasped as he was drawn into Ryne's mind. He felt his body heating up with his blessed power from the Alphas and roared as he knocked Elisha out the way to protect her from the attack.
The energy ball paralyzed Koji as Shadow Ryne conjured a blade.
Elisha conjured a shield to stop the blow "who are you?" Shecalled as she was canalizing her energy, dark ligbt seemed to dance at the tips of her fingers as ner magic was manifestating physically, she conjured illusions of herself surrounding the shadow Ryne to confuse him
Aster watched as a few figures, namely Koji and Elisha, the latter of whom left without a trace during the recent fight only to reappear, slipped into a rift to apparently awaken Ryne.

"I'm gonna leave. Don't have time for this endeavor any further..." He heard the words from the Dark Elf, but it wasn't just from her, but others as well. Most probably felt he was either too thick headed to not know what he was doing or on most occasions, he was simply pushed to the side. Maybe he would feel a bit better later, but for right now, he was going to get a drink and whoever or whatever wanted to pry their hands on the child could have it. No cares or concerns could no longer be found from the Light Elf named Aster at this time.
Shadow Ryne was unaffected by the illusions and simply cast them aside. He then opened up the portal and entered the mortal realm. He looked onto Kage and Aster, itching to pick a fight.
Koji cursed as he watched the shadow Ryne escape and decided to let him go in favor of checking on the real Ryne.
Elisha went to Ryne "you okay?" she asked ignoring the rest, she knew the drill they didnt liked her and she didnt like them either, plus she needed to get Ryne away and to the Dark Legion.
Ryne cowered in fear before he wrapped his arms around Elisha. "Don't let him near me! He kept saying things. He would hurt the babies, my friends and the one I love." He stated.
"Hey, calm down, I wont, he´s gone, and we need to get out here too, we are in the Rift," she explained "babies?" she asked confused, as far as she knew there was only one, right? she frowned hearing there was one he loved, and she tried to brush it off, trying to not think it might be the Godess. She suddendly would want very much to kill her, godess or not...
"But he'll hurt all of you. I can't go! Shadow Ryne will have to return, he is a part of me. I want to leave, but I cant." Ryne cried as he held onto Elisha tightly.
"pshhh he wont hurt me, he´s a shadow and Im a sorcerer, who you think has the upper hand?" she asked trying to calm him she held him in his arms "little human....you gotta come with me," she said "Ill make sure you are fine" she assured "we can keep journing the Rift and get out somewhere else"
Ryne nodded as he nuzzled Elisha. "Where do we go?" He asked.
"just away....I really dont know," she said lying yet she was partly saying the truth, a good part of her wanted to just travel the rift, get lost with Ryne so neither the Light or Dark Legion would find them "but you will be safe wherever we go" she whispered rubing his back to calm him "are you sure Shadow Ryne didnt hurt you?" she asked
Ryne nodded. "Shadow Ryne is the opposite of me. Yet he doesn't want to kill me. Merely trap me." He explained as a portal opened up.
"Trap you for what?" sh asked as she paused at the portal trying to see where it would lead to.