Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shiloh
He looked around shocked one minute they were walking up the hill next he was shielded behind Aster who was blocking a attack from a statue and after that everything was silent for a moment before he gazed up at the sky spottin the ice wyvern who blended in well with the blue sky and clouds.
"I fucking hate ice." he muttered stepping out from behind Aster his body alit with fire but thankfully nothing burned off as the flaming phoenix he really was took his place hovering just above the group and letting out a screech towards the monster remembering when they had tried attacking his old home in the winter but his parents had stopped it just fine only the ones they had never had two heads..
Koji noticed Shiloh flying upwards and called up to him. "Wait!, I dont' think it means to attack us!". He called up.
The Ice Dragon roared angrily as its left head shot a large single blast of Ice at Shiloh. It then flew towards Shiloh and grabbed him with it's mighty claws.
Shiloh
"Dammit!" he said with a yelp clawing at the dragons grasp on him with his talons leaving small marks upon it's skin.
Hoping it would let go Shiloh turned his feathers into white hot fire scorching the dragons leg.
"let me go!" his voice rose as he food himself in human form once more the coldness of the ice dragon seeping through his warmth making him cold, so cold..
Ice or the cold in general wasn't a good thing for the Phoekin folk since they were fire beings Enouph could could would either make them extremely sick and in some causes if trapped long enouph would lead to death.
The dragon landed in front of the brave warriors, about to strike once more! "Stop." A calm and feminine voice said. The dragon stopped its assault as a young, white haired woman stood behind them. She had a tattoo similar to Kage's on her shoulder, but instead of a dragon, it was bear, the animal of the God of Ice, Izō. She walked over to the Ice Dragon and pulled out two pieces of meat from her basket. "Turkey for you." She said as gave the Turkey meat to the right head. "And chicken for you." As she gave the chicken meat to the left head. The dragon was content and simply flew away. The young woman continued to walk up the mountain, leaving the Warriors behind.
"Shit!" Koji cursed and made to attack the two headed dragon when it attacked Shiloh and took off with him. But stood down as the white hair female appeared and calmed the dragon down. "Thank you". Koji called out to her and looked at the group. Before checking Jeremy and Shiloh over for injuries. "Are you alright?"
After moved quickly to Shiloh to make sure the male was alright. It was clear to assume that even their disguise idea was a bit redundant, but that did not mean to drop it just in case it was a foolish thought.

"Are you alright?" He asked beginning to recite a spell that was made to deal with fire and health.
Shiloh
"F-fine.." he shivered Sitting up and wrapping the fur lined cloak he had closer around him.
he avoided any eye contact feeling once again overly stupid for being caught and rescued like a damsel in distress, eventually he face a small shy smile looking at the ground by asters feet.
"Guess I just can't stand the cold much.."
"Is everyone okay?" Jeremy asked, worried that someone might be hurt
The woman looked to the group of warriors. "Where are you all going?" She asked calmly.
(sorry Ive been away)

Elisha had to stop and rest, she was already halfway up the mountain were the monastery was, she had never went into the riptors village, instead she had slipped into the shadows to inform her master of the groups location, her plan was to let the group and village be shattered to pieces so she could slip away silently with Ryne and play the hero. But sometimes her plans didnt went as she planned and now she was climbing a stupid mountain to a stupid monastery that served a godess she despised and hated.
Aster merely helped the other male up a bit.

"Take my cloak then" it was easy to understand how Phoekin could detest the cold when fire was a main source of their abilities. When he thought the other male was ready, his light brown eyes fixed themselves upon the woman who effectively warded the Wyvern
off from killing Shiloh. "We're travelling to rescue a friend." He said without giving much thought about it. Koji could perhaps explain the situation better as Aster was a bit skeptical to who knew exactly what at the current moment. Granted she did save them from a terrible foe, he just had every right to be cautious especially with a female dark elf that could still be lurking somewhere.
"Yes, I am fine". Koji told Jeremy and hugged him. After he finished checking everyone over for injuries. He turned to the female and studied her. He wasn't sure if he could trust the new female or not. He made a personal note to keep a close eye on her if she joined their group. He noticed the dark female elf had vanished from the group since the Riptor village. He prayed to the great Spirit of mother earth for speed and hope that Ryne was safe still as was his unborn child. "Just hang on Ryne and little one. We are coming for you". He thought to himself.
"A friend? All that's up here is a monastery. You're welcome to come by and rest." The woman suggested.
Shiloh
Once warmth began to flood back into his body he gave one last shiver efore standing up half hiding behind Aster as his wary golden eyes watched the skies in case any more dragons decided to fly by.
"Is that so, thank you. That would be wonderful if we couldrest there for a night or two. You see, my wife and I were wed recently. But because our traveling, we haven't had a chance to properly celebrate the happy event". He smiled proudly and hugged Jeremy. Before kissing him gently on his lips.
"Huh? Usually people only come up here for forgiveness of the gods. We don't really do weddings." She explained.
"We have been traveling so long far now. We just need a place to rest at for a night. Please, we would be most grateful for the help". He replied calmly
The woman looked the group up and down with a stoic look on her face. "Alright." She said before walking. "Follow me."
(02-18-2015, 09:53 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]The woman looked the group up and down with a stoic look on her face. "Alright." She said before walking. "Follow me."

"thank you" Said Jeremy, following the woman and holding Koji's hand