Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ryne nodded. "That sounds alright. I'm sure one afternoon would be fine." Ryne said happily.
Elisha was so surprised that he so easily accepted she took a step back, and raised an eyebrow, before she remembered to be more careful with her emotions and she adopted a neutral face. "good, how about this afternoon?" she asked not understanding why he would be so happy? she was sure she wasn´t that attractive to make a human forget his priorities, though what did she know maybe she was good looking enough? she had seen human girls, none where pretty at all...so maybe even a regular enough elf as herself was a beuty to someone like Ryne and either way why should she be wondering this? he had said yes that was what mattered.
Ryne nodded. "Sounds fine with me." He said as he rubbed his belly.
Koji overheard the dark elf asking to be alone with Ryne for the afternoon. He quietly listened to the alphas telling him that he shouldn't worry. Ryne and his unborn child was protected by the Goddess Yume, The great Spirit of the elements herself, Alphas of the Skies, and the light elf's magic. He prepared breakfast with Shiloh and Jeremy's help and served everyone.
(12-16-2014, 08:51 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne nodded. "Sounds fine with me." He said as he rubbed his belly.

Elisha grinned and came forwards to kiss his cheek "very well, is it okay to part a little before lunch?" she asked him gently.
Koji glanced at her and innerupted as he served them breakfast. "Ryne could I touch your belly?"
Ryne nodded to both Koji and Elisha.
Elisha passed on Koji´s offer of food and simply took out more of her elf bread and ate that with some ale she had brought for herself, as she silently sat next to Ryne, plotting where to take Ryne that afternoon.
Koji shrugged his shoulders at her and sat with Jeremy and Shiloh as they ate breakfast together.
Ryne ate peacefully beside Elisha. "You know Koji, if you want, I can ask the goddess if she can bless your lover to carry a child."
"Well I have a different request of her. If you think she wouldn't mind...". He mumbled and took a bite out of his dried meat. He wanted the unborn child to have a chance to have a proper child hood and be happy.
"What do you have in mind?" Ryne asked.
"I want your unborn child to have a proper and happy childhood. I want him or her to be able to get dirty, play games, enjoy sweets and toys, climb trees, explore gardens, and enjoy fairy tales and folk tales." He replied
Ryne frowned. "I know what you have in mind, but it's impossible. The child is to be born a ruler and nothing else." He explained.
Elisha was listening and she took the fate of Ryne´s child as another proof of the cruelty of the gods, she was just eager to leave soon with Ryne, the sooner she seduced him, the sooner she would be back in Worsis, with her father and serving Malik
"This is what the goddess asked. She didn't want such a thing for her child, but she knew what had to be done, as do I." Ryne explained.
Elisha just nodded "can we go now Ryne?" she asked and smiled "Im sure you wouldnt do this if it was best for your child." she said.
Ryne nodded. "Yes. Let's go." He suggested.
Elisha grinned and took his hand seeing he was so pregnant they couldn´t go to far, but she guessed that with just being a mile or so away from the rest would help "is there any place you would like to go?" she asked
Shiloh
Once Elisha and ryne were out of ear shot and beginnig there little journey for the afternoon he leaned close to Kojis ear and spoke,
" do you think it's a good idea to let them go off like that?...I could always fly after them, buy keep far enouph off for then not to suspect anything." he brought up