Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Elisha looked in disbelief at the other elf "its clear you dont know what you are talking about, being judged? I dont fear that at all, but if you think those creatures will stop to judge you, you are quite out of your mind, child," she said knowing that was one of the worst insults for an elf.
"It's clear to me that you haven't been entirely truthful this entire time, little girl." He pulled another book off a shelf, one of them which was marked as from his spell previously. "The corridor you speak of is within this one. The one I revealed, darling, you created all on your own from the lies you've been forging already, but I understand how difficult the language is for your kind in not knowing the difference."

Aster was unphased and unbothered by anything else she could say as he placed the book back on the shelf. She could try it again, but it was already evident he got the leverage over her. The fact that his blade stayed glowing reminded him that she was false to begin with as they passed the guardians already.
"Enough! Settle your differences another time. Right now, we must head to Shadowforge." Ryne stated.
Elisha just glared at Aster "Im no little girl, and I was no mistaken, I wish I had let you go through the path, and see you being eaten" she spat as she moved to Ryne´s side "you are right, we should move, I know a small clearing that should offer protection tonight, if your protectors doubt it, they are free to go first and inspect it if the so wish," she said as she gently reached for her water bag and offered it to Ryne with a polite smile "you must be thirsty, plus all this dust must be drying your throat"
Ryne sighed. "You know, I'll just go in front to make sure you all stop fighting."
"If that is what you think" his back now faced her. When he asked for the path to be lit, it was the gods themselves responding to his magic. Even if he did not read the languages, they themselves told him the proper paths. He had no reason to doubt himself nor the gods, especially the goddess. Elisha is and will ever be wrong in the matter. She was hiding something and he was getting closer to the truth. "I have a few tasks to run. I trust Koji has you covered."

He was going to contact the council once more.
Elisha nods at Ryne "as you want," she said letting him lead the party out of the temple and back into the forest she handed Ryne the orb of light, it was warm in once´s hand.
(12-09-2014, 10:07 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne sighed. "You know, I'll just go in front to make sure you all stop fighting."

"And i'll follow you" Jeremy said. "And i can bet that Koji will come with us, just like zahina and Shiloh"
"Good. Now, let us find a way out of this blasted jungle. I think it's safe to say that we can all go without this place" Ryne joked a bit as they walked.
Elisha conjured another two orbs as they got out of the table as they got out "I agree," she said "the clearing is a twenty minute walk from here," she said pointing in the direction it was
Koji nodded and noticed the light elf had the same feeling he did about the dark elf traveling with them. He was willing to travel though the doorway that the light elf created. He wouldn't have feared anything as long as Jeremy was at his side. He had the protection and blessings from the deities that he worshiped to guide him and the group though the darkness. "Yes, I had promised to travel with you to the legendary city of Aura and protect the unborn child you carry. Along with the others in our group." He replied calmly as he held Jeremy's hand again and started to lead the way beside Ryne towards the clearing.
(12-10-2014, 02:28 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]Koji nodded and noticed the light elf had the same feeling he did about the dark elf traveling with them. He was willing to travel though the doorway that the light elf created. He wouldn't have feared anything as long as Jeremy was at his side. He had the protection and blessings from the deities that he worshiped to guide him and the group though the darkness. "Yes, I had promised to travel with you to the legendary city of Aura and protect the unborn child you carry. Along with the others in our group." He replied calmly as he held Jeremy's hand again and started to lead the way beside Ryne towards the clearing.

Jeremy nodded and said "Koji is right. I promised to do all i could do to help you and your child".
"Yes, now let's go before it gets dark." Koji replied with a faint distance look he had in his eyes. He was listening to the Alphas who were whispering to him that the clearing was safe and secrets that only the deities knew of.
Aster had found himself deep in the jungle among the trees. After synchronizing himself with the surroundings of everything and everyone nearby, his body was immersed in bright lights, the elf vanishing as his body approached large black and gold gates. When they opened, he found himself in a different realm of existence only Yume could conjure for the Light Elves. It was there he noticed a few markings on his body.

"Wash those heathen markings off, boy!" Someone yelled with fire in his voice. When it was done was beyond him, but Aster simply obeyed the elder male's voice and plunged himself into the glowing water before him. He emerged in a few seconds after the water washed off anything that was placed on him, whether it was for the good or bad. "You know better than to allow anyone place a spell on you. It reeks of those vile filthy--"

"Give it rest, Deimos" an elderly female voice mused back at last. "We've come to here what has happened so far, not why you would lead another crusade to kill anything against the goddessess will to extinction. Now, Aster dear, can you relay us your eyes?"

Aster merely nodded as he closed his purple eyes shut. In the instant of doing so, the clouds above him revealed everything that has occurred, from the Devil Rex to the mysterious appearance of the Dark Elf.

"She's been detouring us every chance she gets, even through the dark path."

"It shouldn't be hard to know she is a liar then" the male's voice boomed. "It was always their kinds beliefs. Malik even snivelled away in cowardice!" Now his voice had taken a form, long glowing hair flowing from the elf's face above in the clouds as Aster stared at him.

"It never has been our path to think rashly, but let us access the situation." The female appeared at last similar to the male, her hands waving in the clouds as they proved through Aster's memories. They recounted when Elisha first appeared. Her long nails poked the clouds as she easily located the Dark Elf tailing them as she used her magic to hide her presence. "Your thoughts have not betrayed you, Aster. She's been following you all only after the fight with the Rex. She's not to be trusted."

"I'll give you one better" the male simply cackled as he brought Elisha's face for them all to see. "Take a good look at her. Does she not ring any bells?"

"You're right. She looks exactly like their warlord."

"Exactly!" The clouds began to rumble with thunder. "That dung hill rat is here to lead that male straight to Worsis and she would be right there on that journey to do so!"

"Very well" Aster said, rising up. "If it is on your knowledge of all that is pure and good Elders, instill in mind the proper path so that I may deter her at every turn so that when her motives are revealed, I shall strike her down."

The two nodded as markings began to adorn his body, the male soon vanishing. The elders merely thought the process through, immediately notifying the Elf King as other Elders appeared to discuss the situation.

"I have found a path up ahead" his voice rang emotionless out of the shadows as he appeared before the group gracefully. "A small grove to rest the night in without concerns of anything harming us. The area is one of the few blessed places." He did not glance at Elisha, now knowing who she was and what her intentions may have been. He motioned in the direction, holding various leaves he accumulated from earlier. "I shall prepare some soup."
"Alright. We'll rest for the night. Elisha? Why don't you and I get some fruit to eat with the soup?" Ryne suggested.
Koji paused as the Alphas continued to whisper to him. They sensed the light elf didn't have the mark of the Great Spirit that Koji placed on him along with everyone else he wished to help protect. Fenir the black wolf who controlled the night skies, moon and dark magic growled angered by the insult. While his mate Luna the white wolf who controlled the sun, day time skies and white magic calmed him down and assured him that the light elf most likely didn't mean anything by it. That it was mostly the Elf's king order to have the mark removed. They assured him the light elf could be trusted and that he did have a good heart hidden away deep inside. Koji nodded as he listened to them and continued onwards the path. "Actually, Ryne if you don't mind I will gather the fruit with the help of Jeremy if you don't mind?. I had caught the scent of a patch of black berries growing near by." He offered trusting the light elf to protect Ryne and his unborn child. Also, Ryne had the mark he had given him from earlier. Koji nodded at the light elf as a sign of acknowledging that he trusted him now. Besides, Koji wanted to talk to Jeremy in private about something personal.
Elisha smiled at Ryne "Oh its no bother Koji, friend, Ryne and I can go gather some fruit, relax a bit, you already saw this place that I suggested had no danger, we will just go get some berries and perhaps we find something else," she said smiling sweetly at Ryne eager to be alone with him for a little while. She took Ryne´s hand it was small and soft in her cold and calloused hand.
"Oh it's no bother at all, besides I enjoy exploring the forests and I saw something I wanted to show Jeremy". He replied smoothly with a forced smile at her and held Jeremy's hand. Before leaving with him to the fruit bush he had smelled. Leaving the dark elf with the group along with Ryne for his safety. He smirked slightly as he felt the dark elf shoot a faint glare at the back of his head. "Score one for the werewolf, you dark-elf bitch". He thought to himself.
Shiloh
He stretched his arms high above his head glad they could be resting for the night. He reached behind him and undid the braid holding in his hair letting the string straight strands fall around him. He gave a yawn before sitting back on the ground his eyes drooping tiredly. The grove was a nice little place and he felt safe and relaxed in here. He stayed awake at asters mention of food but the young Phoekin ended up phasing into his phoenix form and falling asleep as the events of the day caught up with him and he realized just how tired he was.
(12-10-2014, 07:09 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: [ -> ]"Oh it's no bother at all, besides I enjoy exploring the forests and I saw something I wanted to show Jeremy". He replied smoothly with a forced smile at her and held Jeremy's hand. Before leaving with him to the fruit bush he had smelled. Leaving the dark elf with the group along with Ryne for his safety. He smirked slightly as he felt the dark elf shoot a faint glare at the back of his head. "Score one for the werewolf, you dark-elf bitch". He thought to himself.

Jeremy followed Koji into the woods, looking for the fruit Ryne has said.
"Koji... is there something you wanna tell me?" he asked, looking at Koji deeply in his eyes